• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Sora's in it, just a little bit smaller :D. And yes, an unexpected ending is always fun to work with.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The gameplay looks pretty good from what I've seen. I don't know what your all talking about. At least we agree on the story.

ZexionsGirl6

**SPOILER FOR BBS**
In BBS, which takes place 10 years before the first KH, we get to see Ansem the Wise's apprentices, Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleaus, and Ienzo. Which I'm TOTALLY looking forward too. ♥

D

Deleted member 71005

**SPOILER FOR BBS**
In BBS, which takes place 10 years before the first KH, we get to see Ansem the Wise's apprentices, Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleaus, and Ienzo. Which I'm TOTALLY looking forward too. ♥

We won't see Xehanort until the end though, probably during or right before the credits.

D

Deleted member 71005

Braig could have been the more hands on one of the apprentices, going as far as actually confronting TAV in order to gather data.

D

Deleted member 71005

I'm betting that Ven gave Braig his scar across the face, just because it seems unexpected.

crazzyBRY

yeah i think the story will be good but the game play......not so much

you kidding??

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep TGS 08 Leaked Trailer

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep GAMEPLAY

I'm betting that Ven gave Braig his scar across the face, just because it seems unexpected.

Xigbar has a scar on his face..and probably braig wont..

crazzyBRY

why do i think its going to be similar to the card sysytem

does anybody know how we will fight and use magic?

go watch the vid i posted.

if you check on the command system (button left),..

-every time you attack the command guage fills up
-If the bar got filled up, your going to go on your mode (like cyclone or sumthing)

-O is just normal attack, when your on mode and your guage is filled again, your going to have a finisher move (O button)..

-For magic spells, its based on the command deck(which will have a scan on the V Jump)..its the one for the TRIANGLE button, which you move up and down..just above the attack (O button)
-It isn't just magic, there are moves also
-The magic spells charge up automatically, so yea...you can't like spazz magic or moves..

EDIT: For the shoot lock, when your Focus is full (right beside HP bar)..press R+O(i think you have to hold it )..which you will go on shoot lock mode, if you keep holding R and O and moving around, it will automatically aim the target...if the target is max (i think its 30)...pres O and...at the end of the Shoot lock, theres another O for a finisher

TERRA = Photon Charge
VEN = Speed Rave
AQUA = ????

Sora1915

Bronze Member
why do i think its going to be similar to the card sysytem

does anybody know how we will fight and use magic?
It looks like magic and special abilities are all on the command deck, and you press Triangle to use them. That's not exaclty similar plus you use Circle to attack, X to jump and perform Reaction Commands when they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back