• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

moz-screenshot.jpg
cool:)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I hope they incorporate FF summons as they will barley have anything on FF in BBS. So why not put some FF summons in there?
Older Radiant Garden FF characters...okay well Cid, is somewhat likely to appear, but otherwise the rest would be like 12 and fit as background characters at best. So I would expect BBS to be like Days and feature almost no Final Fantasy.

tacochance

I want a Vincent Valentine summon, (SE better not fuck him up by making him a kid, if they do I'ma be pissed -_-'
I also want tinkerbell and chicken little again =D

A

Azrael

I would want toned down versions of Bahamut, Chocobo, Moogle, Shiva, Knights of the Round, etc. as Summons.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
^^^ that would be kool lol
i would want Tink back in she saved me a few times and stitch was alright..

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I haven't liked summons, as they took too long in KH1, and in ReCom, they took too long and were useless. KH2 had Genie as a decent one.

Last edited:

Summonerbrandon

:( I think it's going to be real hard to do the FF summons. IF they're going to do that, they first need copyrights of those, then they need to somehow have the FF summons all Disney looking. Otherwise, they'll think that it's a fail for BBS. You might be seeing Stitch as a summon for BBS though.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would want toned down versions of Bahamut, Chocobo, Moogle, Shiva, Knights of the Round, etc. as Summons.

That's kind of what I want too. Either those or their powers mixed into Disney summons but I don't know how they could use from Disney.

:( I think it's going to be real hard to do the FF summons. IF they're going to do that, they first need copyrights of those, then they need to somehow have the FF summons all Disney looking. Otherwise, they'll think that it's a fail for BBS. You might be seeing Stitch as a summon for BBS though.

Well, SE owns FF and it's summons so I don't think it'll be that hard unless complications come up =/ Bahamut was supposed to be in KH1 but was cut down to Mushu do to space.

Kitsune_XIII

Square-Enix already owns Final Fantasy. Where the heck would copyright issues come up?

Anyways... The only times I used summons in KH1 and 2 were:
Bambi against Dragon Maleficent because my strategy required LOTS of magic.
Simba when I first got him.
Stitch used once, MAYBE twice in each play through the game just for the novelty of it.

I find the Disney summons... pathetic and highly unhelpful.

Unlike Cloud and his Omnislash in CoM/Re:CoM.

So I'd LOVE FF summons. Toned down versions, yes. But I want some FF summons.
Chocobo would be amazing.

A

Audo

I'm starting to think there won't be any summons, based on how the command deck is laid out.

Oathkeeper(:

I didn't really use summons either, except for Tinker Bell in KH1 against Dragon Maleficent...that bitch scared me when I was younger xD
And sure, Simba when I got him, and Cloud in CoM, but other than that, no, I didn't use summons. And Summons in BBS...hm...I'd like to see Tinkerbell come back, I didn't really care for any other summon...

Kitsune_XIII

I didn't really use summons either, except for Tinker Bell in KH1 against Dragon Maleficent...that bitch scared me when I was younger xD

And sure, Simba when I got him, and Cloud in CoM, but other than that, no, I didn't use summons. And Summons in BBS...hm...I'd like to see Tinkerbell come back, I didn't really care for any other summon...

This is probably very very off topic, but your avatar is adorable.
Sorry, I had to say it.

Back on topic...
Well, sort of.
You're not the only person Dragon Maleficent scared, believe me.
She's a scary dragon for Sora to have to fight pretty much alone. (Donald and Goofy are simply unable to survive when I play the game <.<)
And her attacks HURT.

Abbot

You're not the only person Dragon Maleficent scared, believe me.
She's a scary dragon for Sora to have to fight pretty much alone. (Donald and Goofy are simply unable to survive when I play the game <.<)
And her attacks HURT.

See, this is why I liked the platforming elements of the original KH. I'd just climb as high as I could, spam with fire (which is why I also liked the original fire), use Bambi to get my MP up/summon Tink, dodge her ranged attacks, get down and attack physically occasionally, and rev Donald and Goofy as necessary.

kostas

Awards
FF summons is the best idea and i agree only tinker bell was usefull in the melificent dragon battle in kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back