• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bbs intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Intro for birth by sleep

• New intro

Votes: 41 95.3%
  • Same intro as kh1&2

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No intro

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I'm not really sure, but I think they should play Fate of the Unknown. That song is awesome!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A Intro movies that starts in the awesome movie KH graphics from the end of Kh2, reversing backwards all the way from KH2, 358/2 Days, CoM, and KH1, and then goes to whatever BbS nonsense. As for the song, I dunno. But that's how I want the move to be.

[/2 cents]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
They used Passion/Sanctuary for Days.
They'll probably use Simple and Clean/Hikari for BBS. Or maybe Fate of the Unknown.

There's only a new song for numbered titles.
lonbilly said:
A Intro movies that starts in the awesome movie KH graphics from the end of Kh2, reversing backwards all the way from KH2, 358/2 Days, CoM, and KH1, and then goes to whatever BbS nonsense
I like this.

Lonbilly

Awards

Sexy Angel
Put in some cool-retro-slow John Lennon song. Maybe "Woman".

Intro should be some cool war battle thing. *cough* keyblade war *cough*

Na?lo

It has to be new. I really hate when they just over-over-overuse things. Maybe it's not about the main storyline but neither a remake! ¬___¬

Athel

Machinist
A Intro movies that starts in the awesome movie KH graphics from the end of Kh2, reversing backwards all the way from KH2, 358/2 Days, CoM, and KH1, and then goes to whatever BbS nonsense.

That would indeed be cool. Like a backtracking of events.

I personally want something like the trailers we've seen so far, but with CGI graphics and without dialogue. Sticking with Fate of the Unknown. And yes, symbolism and metaphors.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
I'm not really sure, but I think they should play Fate of the Unknown. That song is awesome!

That be something different, but I like.

They used Passion/Sanctuary for Days.
They'll probably use Simple and Clean/Hikari for BBS.

Nah, I want something better. They've used it already and it's getting old.

Last edited:

slmcknett

Since they've used both of the other songs twice now (KH & CoM / KHII & Days), they had better get a new one for Birth by Sleep, seeing as how -- even though it isn't a numbered title -- it's still one of the main story's games.

Although, since Utada's left, I can't think of anybody else who could do the song AND translate it into English for the American release...

Lonbilly

Awards
Although, since Utada's left, I can't think of anybody else who could do the song AND translate it into English for the American release...

Utada never officially left. She only said something about how she may or may not come back. That's not an official leave.

Although they should get someone with a deep, dark voice that can sing in English and Japanese for BbS's main theme if Utada doesn't return for it.

Kitsune_XIII

Put in some cool-retro-slow John Lennon song. Maybe "Woman".

Intro should be some cool war battle thing. *cough* keyblade war *cough*

You my good sir, are a true John Lennon fan, yepyep *nods in approval*

A Intro movies that starts in the awesome movie KH graphics from the end of Kh2, reversing backwards all the way from KH2, 358/2 Days, CoM, and KH1, and then goes to whatever BbS nonsense. As for the song, I dunno. But that's how I want the move to be.

[/2 cents]

I would LOVE this.

Utada never officially left. She only said something about how she may or may not come back. That's not an official leave.

Although they should get someone with a deep, dark voice that can sing in English and Japanese for BbS's main theme if Utada doesn't return for it.

She's doing American pop music now. >.> I have a video link somewhere if you want to see. But chances are she's not coming back to KH.

Kitsune_XIII

hmmm well i think that bbs will have a cool new opening, with no american john lennon songs that sound unfitting....

So long as it's not another version of Hikari/Simple and Clean, I'll be happy.
But yes, a new song would be nice.

Lonbilly

Awards
I don't see why this thread would be closed? it's actually about something relatively important... I think. After all, the opening/theme kinda is a main component to the game (in a way).

Anyway, if Utada does come back, i want some stuff like her older stuff, not her new stuff. Aren't a lot of her new stuff like the general music in America (AKA about Sex and that's about it and what-not?). If not, get Ayaka if she can pull off American. She did CC very good. Plus, I love her voice <33333

Either that, or teach Miley Cyrus how to sing in Japanese, and then she- *gets stabbed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back