• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If They Were Playable...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you Play as

• DiZ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Namine

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Ansem SoD

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Riku Replica

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Ven

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Aqua

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Terra

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyHearts

I wonder how she would do combos, really. She'd have to have some quick-drawing three-step attack.

Ah, I didn't think of that.

Maybe she could be specifically designed to not have combos, her drawings could take longer than the average attack, be slower, but also be stronger.

Like she draws a suit of armor, it increases her defense or something. Ha. I actually have no idea how she would work out.

Besides drawing objects and having them come to life was not within her reach in Kingdom Hearts 2, so that would be almost non-canon of Square if they had decided to put her in.

ShadyHearts

That's true, she's basically a memory witch.

I suppose she could attack others with Sora's memories.

That would be cool, she could appear to focus and a memory Sora could appear and do a strike raid. That could also over power her if you thought about it.

ShadyHearts

And furthermore, Riku Replica is a carbon copy of Riku.

Why would I want to play as him? He's nothing special.

Cloaked_Assassin

I'd probably play as Namine, Ven, or Aqua. Namine seems like the type who would have pretty good magic, but low defence's (when I first saw her name on the poll, I pictured her whacking heartless around with her sketchpad XD).

A

Azrael

I'd probably play as Namine, Ven, or Aqua. Namine seems like the type who would have pretty good magic, but low defence's (when I first saw her name on the poll, I pictured her whacking heartless around with her sketchpad XD).

I imagine her as a White or Black Mage.

She would probably be limited to attacking those who were in contact with Sora or any of his 'forms' and attack them with memories.

And furthermore, Riku Replica is a carbon copy of Riku.

Why would I want to play as him? He's nothing special.

He's what Riku was at KH1 and would have a different style of attack.

RememberRoxas

Namine would rock.She'd draw a concept for KH3 like what Nomura is NOT doing.
Or she could mess with memories like that that girl from the movie PUSH and say:
"Sora you like me right?huh?HUH?You think im pretty right?My counselor says im pretty."

A

Azrael

Namine would rock.She'd draw a concept for KH3 like what Nomura is NOT doing.
Or she could mess with memories like that that girl from the movie PUSH and say:
"Sora you like me right?huh?HUH?You think im pretty right?My counselor says im pretty."

Or she can be a singer and sing the Ashley...or should I say the Namine song from SSBB.

SEMAN WOULD SO KICK ROCK AND I WOULD USE HIM AGAINST MANSEX AND WE CAN LIKE OMG TOTALLY FIGURE OUT WHO'S THE BETTER XEHANORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &*#(#

Aria

braver by the minute
I'd love to play as Namine or Ansem SoD.

Paupu911

Ven, Terra and Namine. Namine's would be kinda interesting though, drawings coming to life would be pretty cool in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back