• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue.nocturne

Hey all, I was excited for Birth by Sleep, so I decided to put together Enchanted Dominion's battle music from the preview videos.
This was done specifically from the video with Terra fighting around in Enchanted Dominion.
The videos did not contained every single moment of the song, so I had to guess quite a bit, however I feel it gives a good sense of the song.

Download Link >>Enchanted Dominion Battle.mp3

It's not arranged exactly the same as Yoko Shimomura's version, but it should sound very similar to how it will when the game comes out.

EDIT:

f you dont want to download you can listen to it here

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Enchanted Dominion battle music

Negative

Awesome, even if it might not be exact, it's good enough. You should try doing the battle theme for Castle of Dreams.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
OMG That was awesome! I am going to rep you for sure!

You really should try to make the wheel Master battle theme and Cinderella battle theme.

A

Azrael

Amazin discovery. I commend you for pieceing the parts together.

XD003

Really really good. If I didn't read what you said about this not being aranged the same as Yoko Shimomura's version, I would of probably thought it was her version of the song. It really is good. If you do decide to do one of the other requests that people have made in this thread, good luck on it.

Xemik

That was amazing! You can't stop there, you've got to do wheel master. I just know it would own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back