• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Well, that's what I usually do, too. See, what I think happened is that the transaction, my money, didn't go through or something, so they cancelled the order. That's my guess, because they never billed me.

Oh, well they could have told you earlier. You should still talk to them about it.

I only put look 16 down on the game and guidebook together so I like owe 40 some dollars still xD

Well at least you put some money down. If you don't put any down, but still preorder it, they will give your reserved copy away if its the last one they have.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Good thinking. Nothing could be worse than preordering Days, having the preorder fail, thinking its ok and not preordering again, and going in to find out its sold out. That would suck so much!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Mine is like a 5 minute car ride ^^; I've never even been on a train let alone for 45 minutes just to get to a Gamestop ^^;

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
*shudders* Trains.

There's one Gamestop I know is close by but I pre-ordered at one that's about a 20-25 minute drive.
It's a good mall, what're you looking at XD

Too bad I have to wait til after school to get it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
*shudders* Trains.

There's one Gamestop I know is close by but I pre-ordered at one that's about a 20-25 minute drive.
It's a good mall, what're you looking at XD

Too bad I have to wait til after school to get it.
I have to get my evil grandma to take me cuz my mom is gonna leave ona business trip the same exact ay >>; I swear if she refuses to take me till I eat her nasty food or something I'm gonna flip out >>;

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I have to get my evil grandma to take me cuz my mom is gonna leave ona business trip the same exact ay >>; I swear if she refuses to take me till I eat her nasty food or something I'm gonna flip out >>;

>.< I'd flip out too.
Either my mom or my sister has to take me but they might end up telling the manager (my sis' boyfriend) to bring it home and I'd have to wait til the next day to play it.
But I doubt I could keep myself calm til then, I'm so excited. This countdown only makes me more anxious X3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know that this is a KH forum and everything, but how can you all be this excited over a game that is a spin-off. I don't even plan on buying the game, I just don't really see the big deal to have a countdown thread. I mean, I don't even think that FXIII is going to have a count down thread let alone need one. It will be way bigger than this games release.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I know that this is a KH forum and everything, but how can you all be this excited over a game that is a spin-off. I don't even plan on buying the game, I just don't really see the big deal to have a countdown thread. I mean, I don't even think that FXIII is going to have a count down thread let alone need one. It will be way bigger than this games release.
I'm looking forward to it because its a good game...what other reason is needed?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I'm looking forward to it because its a good game...what other reason is needed?
Have you played the game yet? If so then okay, but if not then how do you know that it is a good game? Just because it KH and or SE on it? That really isn't any reason to make a game good.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Have you played the game yet? If so then okay, but if not then how do you know that it is a good game? Just because it KH and or SE on it? That really isn't any reason to make a game good.
I have the Japanese one actually and yeah I enjoyed it a lot :3 I mean I won't deny that I thought it looked good before I got it too though ^^; But I know where you are coming from...

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm doing an editorial on Xemnas:

Xemnas, what can I say about him? When I first saw him in KH2, the only thing I said, not really understanding the Kingdom Hearts series at the time, was, "OMG! It's that guys from the first game!" Now, I look at him as the strongest memeber of the Organization.

In KH2, he is seen as a humble being, only wanting a heart. In 358/2 Days, his true character and real plans are revealed, making him an epic villain, possibly even better than Ansem SoD. His chilling voice, his strength, and his manipulative abilities are the reason why Xemnas is, without a doubt, Number I! (Do you like the pun I did there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back