• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The lady that called to announce the game couldn't pronounce the name.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
"Three fifty-eight over two days."

That's a new one .

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
lol, mines been shipped so now i just have a LONG day of school tommorrow and all my friends are going to be like "hey, only the WHOLE day until you get to play kh, haha!"

BluesStar21

Thanks Raz for doing this, it was a fun way to kill some time here. Also it let us speak about our favorite organization members. Thanks again.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
"Three fifty-eight over two days."

That's a new one .

Aw, that's how I pronounce it. Haven't gotten over that "three five eight" deal.
I haven't received a call yet which probably means I'll have to wait til the 30th to play it. I won't be able to stand school tomorrow or on the 30th >.<

BluesStar21

Aw, that's how I pronounce it. Haven't gotten over that "three five eight" deal.
I haven't received a call yet which probably means I'll have to wait til the 30th to play it. I won't be able to stand school tomorrow or on the 30th >.<

You know what I haven't gotten a call yet either, but my gamestop told me that they got the game in. So meh I bet they'll call shortly or if not, then its not the end of the world.

BluesStar21

Call them and ask them, whats the deal, thats what I'm goign to do right now, I'll post what they say to me.

BluesStar21

go to homepage, top right hand corner theres a button called Store Locator, click that and type in your zip code, and then look for the one that you went too. They will have a phone number and where there located.

Ok I just called mine, and they said that they will sure get it in tommorow, I live in Wisconsin, an they said that the truck has just been shipped around 5pm. today from California

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Alrighty, folks; the countdown has concluded! Here's the link to the editorial about Xemnas: 358/2 Days Countdown: I - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Keep in mind that he had a great deal more content to him than the other members, so his editorial is fairly lengthy, even after I tried to cut out and summarise what I could....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thanks Ordeith! Everything looks great. Nice quotes to finish off the countdown Memory Master and Leonard!
This was all good ^^

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i read it it was good great quotes to both leonard and memory master sighed unfortunately my quote did not make it sighed doesn't matter i'm not to upset

Truth be told, I would have included your quote also had it not been for the fact that the editorial already stretched on for so long; my apologies that I wasn't able to fit yours in there. I quite liked it, and would have tacked in on if I could have.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
well thats okay ordeith at least you like it i first thought you didn't like it. sighed man i feel alittle sad but, i'll get over it

Don't worry, I was kind of disappointed when my Luxord quote didn't get in. did you write a quote about why you are excited about Days? That will surely get in, since you spent so much time on your Xemnas quote and it was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back