• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yes. We know today is the day 358/2 Days comes out. We don't need fifty threads proclaiming how excited you all are about it, and retelling us over and over again that the wait is over.

Please post here about your excitement instead of making a ton of other threads, okay?

AND yes, you can still make separate threads about the game's actual content. But absolutely no more threads about how excited you are now that it's out, just post here.

Rix

:)
Awards
Alright. So I live in europe, but pre-ordrdered it from US even though it's released over here next week. And I cecked the status if the game was shipped or not this morning and it's shipped :D

The fream would have been to recieve the game tomorrow on my birthday, but I doubt it will be here until friday.

Karutomaru

Banned
I'm literally getting it just minutes after Gamestop opens and playing it between my college classes with headphones on! I can't wait!

A

Audo

I ordered it from Amazon, but i went with free shipping. Also, apparently it isn't releasing in Canada until Oct 2nd, so... I won't even been seeing it until next week.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
YES! It has finally been released! Unfortunatly I have a whole day of school till it gets here, so i will be there, waiting in torture, until i go home. I hope the bus doesn't break down again :C

kingjustink

i live in europe so theres only 9 days left for me. But I guess i'm lucky, here, it comes out during spring holidays! omg, all holiday to play. NO SCHOOL :lol:

Radon

mofo
Oct 8th for Australia. Haven't even pre-ordered it. Theres no bonuses for pre-ordering so I haven't done it yet. :/

A

Audo

Oct 8th for Australia. Haven't even pre-ordered it. Theres no bonuses for pre-ordering so I haven't done it yet. :/
THE ONLY BONUS YOU NEED IS THE HAPPINESS THAT WILL COME FROM HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS.

Radon

mofo
THE ONLY BONUS YOU NEED IS THE HAPPINESS THAT WILL COME FROM HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS.

Ok then.. :tongue: Well I definatley will be getting on day one just I haven't bothered to pre-order it. I don't need a bonus, the one you suggested is fine for me.

Absent axel

Oh gawd the 8th of october is how long i have to wait. Hopefully it will ship early to australia. =O

And is it daytime in america? because it should be out by now for you people.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Fuck yes for having the ROM, which came out like three or four days before the official release date.

A

Audo

∞;4469295 said:
Fuck yes for having the ROM, which came out like three or four days before the official release date.
You can stop flaunting/mentioning it any second now...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I'm over the brief high that I got from having it early.

Unfortunately my crappy flashcart means I can't play past Day 24 WHICH HAPPENS TO BE A VERY MOMENTOUS DAY BUT I WONT SAY WHY

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I got my copy today. It's different than what playing as Sora would be like. The Organization is really funny sometimes too. I like it.

BluesStar21

getting the game in about an hour, and I'm way to excited, I finally did get some sleep, so I hope time goes by fast hehe.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Got it yesterday from GS and started playing it late last night. So far so good. =]

The only thing that kind of bores me is that I feel like I'm playing through CoM again. Revisiting worlds and all and being reintroduced to characters we have already seen a million times. Other than that, its all good.

Rakushīnu

Just got the game from gamestop. The poster that i got with it is way bigger than i thought.
I thought it was going to be small like 8x11. But its big at 19x29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back