• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
haha it didnt change much it just gave me nd my friends something to talk about

and as posted above i wouldnt be on this site (x

oh and ive spent quite an amount of money buying EVERY single kh game including both fm :l

αsiя

space coke
well it changed my life by making me have a new favorite game other than that not that much
oh yea i also got more into drawing cause of it

Syrical

Website
sira.livejournal.com
I'm gonna feel like a huge dork for saying it, but it's changed my life a heck of a lot. I've met my closest friends now because of the fandom, and have learned to respect and love all the different character types presented in the game that I wouldn't normally in other series, and I've had countless days and nights just theorizing and geeking out and I wouldn't trade those for the world. Not to mention that some of the KH fanfiction I've read has been amazing on all levels, enough to basically count as 'books that have changed your life', no joke. And the whole reason I've ever travelled to the US was because of said group of friends I met/bonded with through fandom, so it definitely resonates in real life as well.

BUT I'm on the more hardcore-ish side of fandom, who roleplays and looks up fic and art regularly and would like to cosplay someday soon, so I expect my experience with KH is pretty different from the majority of the people on this forum, haha. XD

anti_cona177

I'm gonna feel like a huge dork for saying it, but it's changed my life a heck of a lot. I've met my closest friends now because of the fandom, and have learned to respect and love all the different character types presented in the game that I wouldn't normally in other series, and I've had countless days and nights just theorizing and geeking out and I wouldn't trade those for the world. Not to mention that some of the KH fanfiction I've read has been amazing on all levels, enough to basically count as 'books that have changed your life', no joke. And the whole reason I've ever travelled to the US was because of said group of friends I met/bonded with through fandom, so it definitely resonates in real life as well.

BUT I'm on the more hardcore-ish side of fandom, who roleplays and looks up fic and art regularly and would like to cosplay someday soon, so I expect my experience with KH is pretty different from the majority of the people on this forum, haha. XD

same here bro............

Axel_FODF

Pshhh well lets start off with i talk about it everyday with my friends.... and everyday wouldn't be complete without saying things like"Nothingness is ETERNAL!" "Got it memorized?" or "Kingdom Heaaaaartsssss!!!" :) It also increased my neverending love for Nomura :) Yup i could talk about KH allllll day! wow i is a major nerrrrddd.... Guess what?? Im proud of it!!!! :p

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Ebay is your friend

ehhh...25 characters...

Except I don't have a credit card... And I'm not going to ask my parents to lend me theirs, it would be awkward. And I live somewhere where 99% of the population go 'what?' when you ask them about KH, so if I want to buy a plushie I probably have to buy from an overseas person and pay import tax or something.

Anyway, how KH changed my life: I actually looked at this thread, that's how my life changed.

xDENLINx

It made me buy a ds. I spend way too much time on that thing. Kinda wasted my life actually. I now play video games WAAYY to much.

Diastyl

I became deeper because of KH and it made me know what a Mary Sue is........:))

And now Im distant from a lot of people because of KH

I still like it though

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Without nice KH soundtracks, I would never have found this place also. I got it on google, and the announcements that the OST downloads were being removed from this place...

Prajna

Good lord, anyone who's life has changed due to a Kingdom Hearts game has to be watching Lifetime too.

The soundtracks are awesome though. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back