• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3/Console War Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Alright guys, thanks to your constant retardation I'm revamping this thread in hopes that you all learn to handle yourselves better during the debate. Yes, you all can still stray off into "x console vs x console" without it having to do with KH, hence the / in the title. Just follow the below from now on and be civil.

No more shitty memes.

No more stating opinions as facts without links, if you can't find a source to back up your claim then don't post it. It avoids a lot of the issues that occurred in the last thread.

No more "bashing" each other, none. I shouldn't have to put this but if anyone feels harassed by another member take it up with a mod instead of provoking a fight.

Now let's try again.

[EDIT]

Also, for the last god damned time, THERE WILL BE NO MORE FUTURE KH GAMES ON THE PS2. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
kh3 will be on the ps3 because it is awesome and kh has always been on sony

S

Shadow Soldier

I'M A 360 FANBOY! IT'S COMING TO 360 AS AN EXCLUSIVE! FUCKERS!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
kh3 will be on the ps3 because it is awesome and kh has always been on sony
i second that ^
the ps3 rockz and KH3 fits with ps3 since both of them are number "3" get it XD

S

Shadow Soldier

You're all stupid! NO WONDER WHY THE OTHER THREAD WAS CLOSED!

Yuuki

Puxal, i did not see what you post so i did not steal!
its cool dude, dont worry be happy XD

You're all stupid! NO WONDER WHY THE OTHER THREAD WAS CLOSED!
yeah i guess your right, we're so stupid for thinking the game will be on the ps3. :p
you are so right, kh3 has better chance on the 360 you are like a god!!!! O___O

S

Shadow Soldier

yeah i guess your right, we're so stupid for thinking the game will be on the ps3. :p
you are so right, kh3 has better chance on the 360 you are like a god!!!! O___O

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO TALKS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!! THANK YOU! and yes I am a God, SUCK IT!

lmfao:p i think that, plus my memes were the thing that got the other one closed :p

I blame Raiden.

Yuuki

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO TALKS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!! THANK YOU! and yes I am a God, SUCK IT!
....explain why the game would be better on the 360

S

Shadow Soldier

Because Microsoft is better than Sony in every single way possible and the PS3 sux and the 360 is the best thing ever since mating with women.

Yuuki

Because Microsoft is better than Sony in every single way possible and the PS3 sux and the 360 is the best thing ever since mating with women.
yeahhhh thats not a good reason >.>

captain

Bronze Member
It will be on the PS3 most likely..
After that it might get ported, to 360 most likely
(i own neither of these.. i have the wii...)

Though by the time KH3 comes out, we may be on the new generation of gaming systems..

S

Shadow Soldier

It will be on the PS3 most likely..
After that it might get ported, to 360 most likely
(i own neither of these.. i have the wii...)

Though by the time KH3 comes out, we may be on the new generation of gaming systems..

PS3 is a decade console. IF WE HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR KH3, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Also, you're wrong, KH3 is coming to the 360 first, then it will be ported to the PS3. It makes the most sense.

tevlen

You can't port to the PS3. Its like trying to directly port a PC game to a pre-intel MAC. it just doenst' work that way.

S

Shadow Soldier

Bioshock was ported to the PS3. =D

But if you say so. I guess that means KH3 is staying exclusive to the 360! FUCK YOU SONY! YOU LOST THIS CONSOLE WAR!

tevlen

You're really a jerk, i just want you to know that. And lets see what happened when you directly port a game to the PS3 you get things like the fallout 3 fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back