• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first time drunk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maea

ive never been drunk c: i dont drink ehehehhe.
im so innocent, damnnn

Nirv

I was 14 or 13 whichever it doesn't matter, it was my first time having vodka and as such it was still relatively easy to drink unlike now. Anyways I downed a naggin as quick as I could while I was sitting on a bench beside a friend, after about 5 minutes I thought nothing was happening so I got up to go to the shop and all of a sudden my legs felt all funny and I couldn't move properly, after that it was just like being drunk normally when you go on the knack.

Sabil

Uhh,

I played Super Smash Bros. Melee

I kicked a friend in the genitalia

I stripped and jumped in the host's pool

and I passed out on the floor, only to awake shivering because nobody thought to either turn the heat on or give me a blanket.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
Br00t4l. I never drink me, I get ill easily. I got a bit tippy off one cider once and ran around a local takeaway laughing.
With an eeyore teddy in my hands.
I'm just that awesome, right? Or childish.. yeah. Haha

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Br00t4l. I never drink me, I get ill easily. I got a bit tippy off one cider once and ran around a local takeaway laughing.
With an eeyore teddy in my hands.
I'm just that awesome, right? Or childish.. yeah. Haha

you sound like a right northerner.

H

Haxon

I woke up naked in some random car covered in peanut butter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back