• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do some people keep saying that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

every once and awile i see someones post/theory saying that TAV were involved in the keyblade war, but i don't get how they got that assumpion. even if they only watched KHFM secret ending that still doesn't imply that they were in it, the way i see the FM secret ending is that they found themselves there for a final battle with Xehanort. plus if you think about it, a WAR is fought between ARMIES, not 5 people useing deceised weilder's keyblades. So why do some keep going on saying "OMG! The FM secret ending shows TAV in the keyblade war!" when it obviosly DOES NOT.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Plus Master Xehanort already said the Keyblade Graveyard is a reminder/remnant of the actual Keyblade war, which TAV couldn't have been involved in.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think the fact that MX has to introduce TAV to the keyblade graveyard proves that they weren't involved in the KW, or at least were barely involved. They would know it if they were involved.

Cloaked_schemer

I know all of that, i'm asking why do you think people get confused about this even now with all this proof that they weren't in the keyblade war?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I know all of that, i'm asking why do you think people get confused about this even now with all this proof that they weren't in the keyblade war?

Because people are fucking idiots who don't do enough research or are incapable of pulling their out of their arses. It happens. They'll realise that when they actually play the game.

For now, they can't even tell if it hit them in the face.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You're asking the wrong people.

As for those who think TAV were involved in the Keyblade War, I think they're either stubborn, ignorant, or haven't bothered to keep themselves up to date.

If TVA was involved in the keyblade war then thay must be way older than what they look. because ME and MX were Students when the war was going on.

Erauqs

Were they really? I wonder if the third chair is for their master? Do we have any idea about that yet? The third chair, I mean.

Cloaked_schemer

Because people are fucking idiots who don't do enough research or are incapable of pulling their out of their arses. It happens. They'll realise that when they actually play the game.

For now, they can't even tell if it hit them in the face.

Remind me not to be a noob around you. thank ya'll for responding to my small rant.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
ugh there is alot of people like this at my skool :l

people are just to lazy to look things up on websites like these

but seriously if it wasnt for this website..i would probably be one of those people :p

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I think the official acronym for Terra, Ven, and Aqua should be changed to ATV, just because it'd be cooler that way.

Also, people don't seem to care. They use Keyblades. They fight other people who use Keyblades. "LOL Keyblade War."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, look at this way. There are multiple reasons as to why people are like this, several of them being that they:

A) Do not have the resources, or access to the resources to prove their theory otherwise.
--> If they do, they're just lazy or completely oblivious to sites such as KHInsider.
B) Are stubborn and afraid to admit that they're wrong.
C) Have gone so long thinking that TAV was in the Keyblade War that they've convinced themselves that it's the real truth.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people are just crazy and want a keyblade war XD
i mean some even say sora will be in a keyblade war.....

Cloaked_schemer

have there been threads like this or are some of ya'll now bashing(or whatever you call it) since in this thread it is the main topic?

xgnarmanx

there allready was a keyblade war... before bbs.

Who the hells going to fight now? there are like 10 max keyblade weilders that we know of right now... and only 2 are bad and 1 (terra) could possibly be bad... that would be more of a battle....

Cloaked_schemer

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing."

I believe that should answer the question of this thread.

Ha! I totally forgot that line. it was my fav line too, i even said it at my school(Btw, no one else plays KH at my school) and every one looked at me like i was really deep and smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back