• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen Memorial Day 11.12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

5 years ago, when COM was released on the 11.11, we all witnessed in horror the death of our loved character Vexen.
Number 4# of the organization , murdered by no other than Axel, conspired by Marluxia.
The day of his death was set a day after COM'S events started, making it the 12th of November.

Vexen F.I.P (fade in peace)

Vexen The Movie:
ep1:
YouTube - Vexen - The Movie | Episode 1#
ep2:
YouTube - Vexen- The Movie | Episode 2#
ep3:
YouTube - Vexen- The Movie | Episode 3# [Updated Version]
bunch of Memorial videos:
YouTube - Tribute To Vexen
YouTube - Vexen Death Tribute Remembering Vexen

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Pff, I thought he was creepy for the longest time. Then... I was like, "WHY ARE THE SMART PEOPLE DIEING?" But that was more with Zexion. :D

Unumus

Awards
Woah Man....... i was just listening to the music of "The Usual Spot"and i click on the link here and the dearly beloved part started playing!!!!!! So Sad....

Dacex

We need 1 for Zexion :( ...why did Axel have to kill him using RR...he was so bad-ass and Vexen always interupted him and called him a n00b basically because he was # 6 and Vexen was # 4...plus Vexen was a pain in my ass on Re:CoM

daxter fan

So.... what do we even do on Vexen memorial day?

We mourn his death, cry and usually stand one minute in silent for his commemoration. Me and my pals have always done something for this day, my friend has composed a song for Vexen , I created several artworks and a movie (you can watch it in the links up there)..
[and no, we don't take it too seriously, our humor is filled with exaggeration]

And ye know, the difference from Vexen's death to the other members is that Axel killed Vexen behind his back, when he was the weakest after two full blown battle with Sora. We all know Vexen would've kicked Axel's pedophile ass if he had any power left in him.
and now, he's watching us all from heaven.

Last edited:

PrinnyGod

Awards
We mourn his death, crying and stand one minute in silent for commemoration. Me and my pals had always done something for this day, my friend has composed a song for Vexen , I created several artworks and a movie (you can watch it in the links up there)..

[and no, we don't take it too seriously, our humor is filled with exaggeration]

And ye know, the difference from Vexen's death to the other members is that, axel killed Vexen behind his back, when he was the weakest after two full blown battle with Sora. We all know Vexen would've kicked Axel's pedophile ass if he had any power left in him.

and now, he's watching us all from heaven.

Ah, thanks. Now I know what to do. (lol pedophile ass)

TrueRoxas527

Vexen was always the insane type, I liked him, but then I saw his 3-D facial expression in Days and now he really doesn't appeal to me anymore.
You know in the speech bubble scenes, look at his actual character, it's just creepy.

Tiax

5 years ago, when COM was released on the 11.11, we all witnessed in horror the death of our loved character Vexen.
Number 4# of the organization , murdered by no other than Axel, conspired by Marluxia.
The day of his death was set a day after COM'S events started, making it the 12th of November.

Vexen F.I.P (fade in peace)

Vexen The Movie:
ep1:
YouTube - Vexen - The Movie | Episode 1#
ep2:
YouTube - Vexen- The Movie | Episode 2#
ep3:
YouTube - Vexen- The Movie | Episode 3# [Updated Version]
bunch of Memorial videos:
YouTube - Tribute To Vexen
YouTube - Vexen Death Tribute Remembering Vexen

Vexen use to be my favorite of the Organization. :lol: