• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Lol, I remember I brought a dark blue scarf and when I tried putting it on as a blindfold, I was chased by my KH lovers/ friends!

Diastyl

I remember this. I was running around with Paupu911 chasing you. And I almost killed her when she put a white cloth on her arm and acted like Riku. I almost jumped at her during class XD

gh, you nearly gave me a "heart" attack when you yelled!

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
AAIIIIIIHHHEEEEE!!! *nudge* you were talking to a cute girl!!!
Poor Roxas :(
Well today we had to bring a picture of someone we admire and I brought a pic of Nomura and my classmates were like "Who's he?" :|

Second that!

My mum bought the ganme for her and i kidnapped it and never gave it back sowhen we were talking to my friends the other days she was like... when are you ever going to give my game back. lol

xDD

I remember this one time for Halloween my friend was dressed up as Riku when he had that blindfold on and was wearing the black coat I guess not many people in our school knew about Kingdom Hearts cause all day people asked if she was a goth GIRL with a blindfold about to hit a pinata so was like so mad. LOL LOL

lol! I can never dress up for anything at halloween T^T

Lol, I remember I brought a dark blue scarf and when I tried putting it on as a blindfold, I was chased by my KH lovers/ friends!

xDD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So there's this thing with my iPod that automatically syncs all my pictures into it.

At first, I didn't mind, but then this guy was going through my pictures and ran into my KH pictures, which composed of the Organization in maids uniform, Riku and Sora going lovey dovey, half naked Sora and a Princess Mansex (don't even ASK where I got them >:) and then he had a WTF moment and stayed away from me the rest of class.

It was so embarassing x_x; so I deleted all the pictures. Now I'm extremely cautious what goes on my iPod xD;
when KH2 was came out i walked into EB saw it on the rack and got an erection LOL
Dear God... O_O;

αsiя

space coke
when i was 8 years old i went to school dressed as Sora
no one liked KH so everyone laughed at me
from the whole embarrassment i pissed my Sora pants

when KH2 was came out i walked into EB saw it on the rack and got an erection LOL

i wonder what the game clerk would of thought when he saw ur you know what

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

Diastyl

The girls in my class were like wtf when I told them zexion was hotter than zeck efron BUHAHAHAH that were like -> O_O and i was >_> (they hav no idea who he is) and my friend (who does now) cracked up

Well, since Zac Effron is a total fag compared to Zexion (or even better, Axel)

I agree!

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
It was funny but way emvarrasing and the nerd guy in my class was like well if you swing that way and my friend was like on the ground laughing her head off an the other 'popular' (aka b*tches) Were all O_O he knows what your talking about? ahaha I went soo red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back