• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Falling Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
oooh it'll get worse...

________

Ivory was running through the forest. Something was chasing him and gaining speed. Ivory panted as he ran, then he tripped over an overgrown tree root. Ivory was on his stomach, he flipped around to see a figure approaching. As it stepped into the moonlight, it was himself.

Ivory was confused to see his own self, except this was another part of him. It’s eyes were a dark red. It smiled and pointed it’s left. Ivory turned his head to the direction to see another part of himself.

It was laying on the ground and the flesh was rotting. Around him a fire was growing and feeding off it. Ivory closed his eyes and clutched his head. He was confused and wanted to go home.

Ivory shot open his eyes. The first thing he saw was the stars shining above. It was past midnight and the fire gave off a dim glow. Everyone was asleep, resting for travels that would await.

Ivory sat up and looked towards his friends. He felt sadden, the war was really effecting him. He got his backpack and reached for a notepad and pencil. He began writing.

As Ivory finished he got up slowly and set it on his backpack. He also got a few items out and stuffed them in his pockets. He stared across at his friends, his eyes watering.

Ivory reached in his pocket and pulled out the rose Azura gave him. He set it down on the letter.

“Sorry” he whispered. Ivory turned around and ran into the forest.

^ my favorite chapter yetXD

all caught up again^^ i love this story so much krista (write more now or else........ just........ yeah!)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
GREAT HE TRYING TO BE A HERO LOL He better not die got it twix lol

Krista, he better not die! *holds back the tears*

Epic, as always.

do u guys seriously think i'll let him die......

stupid ivory! ur not supposed to run away@!!!!!

they never listen lol

Awwwww Ivory.... (i'm kinda speechless sooooo yeah lol)

:|

O____________o me too lol

wows this is getting real tense cant wait to see what happens next.

wait no longer!!!

^ my favorite chapter yetXD

all caught up again^^ i love this story so much krista (write more now or else........ just........ yeah!)

or else......okay i cant think of anything either lol

Ivory traveled all the early morning and was reaching his destination. What he didn’t know that his friends were catching up to him. Ivory walked and felt the empty feeling in his stomach. Its been a while since he ate.

Ivory approached an end of a cliff looking over a small valley. He moved some tall weeds and peeked over. The valley was just an empty field. Ivory knew that the Vicens were hidden all around this place, except where he stood.

Ivory sank down to the ground, blending in with the surroundings. He thought of Volker, Leader of the Vicens. He thought of how one man can change so many people’s lives in a negative way. Ivory also thought of what he said to him behind closed doors.

Ivory knew he had to stop Volker, if he didn’t, no one will. Ivory still sat and it was mid-day. The Rose Army would be making their way through the valley close to sunset. Ivory had a plan in mind, he just hoped his friends will go to Halstein.

Azura, Jeeth, KoJo and Xavier were running in the forest. It was nearing sunset and time was precious. The Rose Army was approaching the valley. Then a gun shot rang, it broke through the silence.
It was Ivory, he shot his handgun towards the sky. It was a distraction or to create one.

“Stop!” Halstein commanded. Soldiers behind him obeyed.

“What the fuck was that?” a masked solider asked

Volker’s thick neck turned around to look. He looked up the cliff and saw Ivory peeking through the brush.

“Fire!!” Volker shouted pointing towards Ivory.

Ivory quickly ducked and rolled away from the edge of the cliff. He crawled and hid behind a tree.
Halstein heard the return fire. He quickly commanded troops into the valley.

“Damn! We been discovered!” Volker boomed

“What do we do sir?”

“Fuck the plan, we have a new one. Kill every last one” Volker commanded.

The enemy soldier nodded. Soon enemy soldiers popped from the surrounding valley and began firing. The Rose Army wasn’t that surprised and began firing back.

Volker eyed the cliff and tried to remember the familiar face that was there.

Soon the empty field was filled with hate and fresh blood.

“Do you guys hear that!?” asked KoJo as he was running

“Yeah! We better hurry” Jeeth shouted back

As the four approached the valley they stared in disbelief. Both armies were equal in size but the Rose Army was losing people fast.

“Azura go with ’X’ and find Halstein. Jeeth and I will try and find Ivory” KoJo said calmly

Azura nodded.

“And ’X’ when she’s safe come back with us, if anything goes down we go together”

“But why can’t I go?” Azura asked

“Azura this is different. I just need you to stay behind.” KoJo explained

Azura looked down “Fine”

They separated and ran off.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I WANT MOAR!!!!!! Go ivory, kill them all reall fast by urself you can do it yeah!!!! (or the rose army can help....)

Traskix

this is getting excited whoo hoo

omfg!!!!@ epic......

holy- *hyperventilates* shittlets!!!

THAT WAS INTENSE.

Ya battle kick there butts Rose army yaaaaaaaaaa (sugar high combined with intense story)

I WANT MOAR!!!!!! Go ivory, kill them all reall fast by urself you can do it yeah!!!! (or the rose army can help....)

Ahhh! all u guys are making me do a super GASP! lol

Ivory slid down the mountain side. He landed in some brush entering the valley. The two armies were fighting each other and it made Ivory sick. He kept his guard up, looking for Volker. Ivory ran towards the Vicens side, then suddenly something pulled him back.

“Ivory where are you going!?” KoJo said holding Ivory’s shoulder

Ivory turned around. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Here to stop you” Xavier said

“You guys have to leave, NOW!” Ivory ordered

“But, why?” Jeeth asked

“Just trust me okay, and tell the Rose Army to fall back”

“Fall back? Why?” KoJo asked

“Trust me” Ivory said.

He ran into the crowd of Vicens, dodging the swings. KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier stood for a moment and ran off.

Ivory ran a good distance and no sign of Volker, he became nervous. Ivory looked around surrounded by hate and smell of blood. For one instant Ivory seen Volker. He was standing, staring at Ivory. As a second pasted Volker disappeared like a ghost.

Behind Ivory something hit him. He fell to the ground but turned around quickly. Volker stood glaring down at Ivory. Ivory scrambled to his feet but Volker caught him. Lifting Ivory off the ground by the neck.

“Ready to die?” Volker’s voice boomed.

Ivory struggled but answered his question. “Yes”

Ivory reached in his pocket and pulled out a small device. He quickly attached it on Volker. The device locked onto Volker, making it difficult to take off.
Volker dropped Ivory and heard the tics coming from his body. As Ivory was on the ground he looked up at Volker for the last time.

Tic tic tic tic tic…..

“Come on guys fall back!” KoJo yelled as he ran

Other soldiers followed his order and retreated. Most of the Rose Army followed, leaving the Vicens in the dust.

As they reached Halstein he confronted KoJo.

“What are you doing telling the soldiers to fall back!?” Halstein shouted

“I have to trust my friend” KoJo replied back

As Halstein opened his mouth to shout back an explosion erupted. KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier’s mouths dropped. A wave of fire covered the valley taking down every soldier who tried to run.

When it died down no one was left standing. KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier gasped heavily and ran to the disaster scene. Dead enemy soldiers lay, but no sign of Ivory.

“Ivory! IVORY!!” the three friends shouted.

The three looked around panicky. Just imagining what their close friend would look like now. Jeeth saw a hand raised near the edge of the valley.

“Look!” He shouted

KoJo and Xavier turned to the direction. “Ivory!”

_________

Grass stuck onto the red ooze that covered Ivory‘s body. He lay helplessly trying to catch the last bits of air he could. KoJo crashed down to Ivory’s side. Jeeth and Xavier knelt down beside him.

“Ivory! Ivory open your eyes!” KoJo said

He carefully lifted Ivory’s head. Ivory opened his eyes slowly.

“Ivory what the hell were you thinking!?” Jeeth said in a sad tone

“I-I ended it for good” Ivory said slowly

“Why couldn’t you tell us?” Xavier asked

“I’d rather save more lives, then end them.” Ivory said breathing slowly.

“Ivory you can’t leave us! We’re more than friends here, we’re brothers” KoJo pleaded

Ivory stayed silent. KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier’s eyes began to water making their vision blurry. Xavier held Ivory’s hand. It was limp and sticky from the blood.

“Ivory! We were supposed to go down together. You fall, we fall. Together”

All their chests were building up with sadness. Tears started to slip, leaving a water stained streak down their cheek.

Sparks

gone
this chapter seriously made me cry. I'm not kidding, I cryed!!!! He won't die though.... he can't *looks away*

Traskix

aw!!!!!!!!!!! *tear*

*gives a tussue*

ivory can't die or you'll die twix *holds up buster sword*
and if cloud ask you never saw me

well i guess i have to die X_X

this chapter seriously made me cry. I'm not kidding, I cryed!!!! He won't die though.... he can't *looks away*

i cried too

No! He cant die! He just-

he cant! *holds back tears*

Im speechless.

.........*speechless*

Azura sat waiting for KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier to return. She sat looking at the sun-set, slowly make its way down. Soon to leave the fallen in darkness. Azura perked up when KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier making their way towards her.

“Where is he?” Azura asked as they approached

Jeeth and Xavier walked past her, like she was a ghost. Azura grabbed KoJo’s arm as he tried to walk past her. She looked into his eyes. They were red and swollen. Fresh tears were building up.

KoJo didn’t speak, just slowly shook his head. Azura’s arm dropped in disbelief. She then sprinted off towards the sun.
She wondered for a few minutes till she found Ivory.

Azura covered her mouth as she approached Ivory’s corpse.

“And tell Azura that when she sees me again I want my rose back, I left it behind.”

A tear dripped down Azura’s face as she remembered what Ivory said in his letter. Now she knew what he meant. Azura wiped her face and reached into her pocket. The fully bloomed rose shone as it caught the last bits of light.

Azura bent down to Ivory’s side. His body temperature dropped and is getting cold. Azura’s hands started to shake as she guided the rose. Her shaky hands managed to pin the rose through Ivory’s stained shirt.

Ivory lay still, nothing could bring him back. His wound from the blast left his flesh exposed and his heart not able to function.

A fallen hero gave his life to save others. It might not look like he did anything but over the land and back home people cheered. They also cried, for the thing that kept them away home, that destroyed their home, that made loved ones die, and made the one thing they held close disappear. The hope that was lost years ago returned from one act of courage. An act that not only brought the peace back but a new view of life. Always treasure the last bit of it and never let go of it too fast.

Sparks

gone
*SOBS!!!* HEEEEEE DIEEEEDD!!!!! *sobs more* omg that was soooooo sad!!! You made hm die!!!! T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back