• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

It was funny but way emvarrasing and the nerd guy in my class was like well if you swing that way and my friend was like on the ground laughing her head off an the other 'popular' (aka b*tches) Were all O_O he knows what your talking about? ahaha I went soo red.

In a way, I kinda dont get what you're talking about....

But then some people tease me a little cuz Im like "Is that a keyblade????" and those people are like "....wut......?"

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
It took me forever to beat this one mission on Tron's world (solar sailer) but my friend beat it in one try.

I can never beat sephiroth. >.>

when KH2 was came out i walked into EB saw it on the rack and got an erection LOL

;-;

So there's this thing with my iPod that automatically syncs all my pictures into it.

At first, I didn't mind, but then this guy was going through my pictures and ran into my KH pictures, which composed of the Organization in maids uniform, Riku and Sora going lovey dovey, half naked Sora and a Princess Mansex (don't even ASK where I got them >:) and then he had a WTF moment and stayed away from me the rest of class.

It was so embarassing x_x; so I deleted all the pictures. Now I'm extremely cautious what goes on my iPod xD;

Oh that reminds me, my phone's sceensaver was KH and had donald, goofy and mickey and my friend borrowed my phone and saw it and was like "wtf o_O" and i changed my screensaver Dx

friend pretended he had the keyblaades in public...........sigh

friend (guy) ran like kairi/sora/roxas/aqua/namine in P.E class o.o

Same here. If I could, I'd have already dressed up as Zexion.

I would dress up as....maybe xion xD or me in an org coat xD

The girls in my class were like wtf when I told them zexion was hotter than zeck efron BUHAHAHAH that were like -> O_O and i was >_> (they hav no idea who he is) and my friend (who does now) cracked up

Well Zexion is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Zac, seriously.

Faeiri

It took me forever to figure out that Marluxia was a man, too. D: I only figured it out after I saw a few people calling him "he"...

Also, when I was in like 4th grade, I had to wear uniforms and some of them had dark blue skirts and we had to wear these plain (usually black) jackets if it was cold. Anyway, when I was bored and/or walking around and/or cold (or sometimes just for no real reason) I would unzip my HOODLESS jacket slightly and put the back of it over my head. And I thought it made me look like an Org. XIII member. xDD What?

I think I started yelling at Xemnas once during the final battle, and my mom took the game away for the day. So of course I had to beat all the final battles all over again. >.< That's more of an annoying moment than an embarrassing one, but I probably looked a little weird yelling at the TV, too.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I think I started yelling at Xemnas once during the final battle, and my mom took the game away for the day. So of course I had to beat all the final battles all over again. >.< That's more of an annoying moment than an embarrassing one, but I probably looked a little weird yelling at the TV, too.

For me, the final battle wasnt that hard actually (for me anyway >.<) The one's that made me pissed was the Demyx and Sephiroth ones. Aye aye aye D:

... dude, some of you are SCREWED UP!

And, I'm not even a Zexion fan, but he's way cuter than Zac.

... Hehe... Smexy Zexy.... ;)

Lol being screwed up is fun xD
Yes way C:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Oh that reminds me, my phone's sceensaver was KH and had donald, goofy and mickey and my friend borrowed my phone and saw it and was like "wtf o_O" and i changed my screensaver Dx
My classmate borrowed my phone once and she saw my KH theme and was like "Anime?" then I was like "It's called Kingdom Hearts and it's a game."

Also, when I was in like 4th grade, I had to wear uniforms and some of them had dark blue skirts and we had to wear these plain (usually black) jackets if it was cold. Anyway, when I was bored and/or walking around and/or cold (or sometimes just for no real reason) I would unzip my HOODLESS jacket slightly and put the back of it over my head. And I thought it made me look like an Org. XIII member. xDD What?
Once I wore my black jacket, put my hood on and started acting like Marluxia ("Oh brave Keyblade master....") then I popped up behind my best friend and said more Marluxia lines ("Behind you...").

I once screamed after my Days game hung on me after I beat an annoying boss. And I actually KICK really high when I fight bosses from any game. And a few nights ago, I was playing Days in room and I was watching a cutscene where a character said something I didn't like so I was like "Ihate you." and my mom was outside, she heard me and was like "What?" then I was like "I was talking to the game." then she was like "You were talking to the game...?"

Diastyl

How does texting relate to KH? Unless youre lucky to have a friend who is a KH lover and you know his/her number :O
I rarely text xD or use my phone for contacting people lol (mostly use it for internet but sometimes i use too much xD)

Well, talking to friends about KH yeah.....

And I'm suffering a Days withdrawal..........

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, ok. Being screwed up IS fun, but some people on here are screwed up to the point where it just becomes creepy....:31:

:lol::lol:

Well, talking to friends about KH yeah.....

And I'm suffering a Days withdrawal..........

Youre lucky in a way that you have more KH loving friends, i wish i had more D:
My classmate borrowed my phone once and she saw my KH theme and was like "Anime?" then I was like "It's called Kingdom Hearts and it's a game."

I once screamed after my Days game hung on me after I beat an annoying boss. And I actually KICK really high when I fight bosses from any game

They knew it was Disney Dx

I never screamed but i did wanna throw my DS when that happened

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Thank God that it never happened to me........
Well i didnt literally throw it lol
It happens to me a lot except I don't really want to throw the DS. I just feel like thowing it.
Same situation here. Although the only time I felt like throwing it was when I played Days for some bosses.

Diastyl

Lol, Diastyl's back!!!!

And another embarrassing thing happened to me!

I was in this talk in school, and I belong to a section called "Serenity". SO when I introduced myself, I said "Hi, my name is (insert name here) and I come from the Station of Serenity!"

No one clapped for me like how the other girls did in the other sections... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back