• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is this wrong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi Ai

Okay so i realised a while ago that im not really attracted to my own race. All of my friends will be talking about how cute all these different black guys are but i dont see it. I dont see any of it, but i see it when i see a white or asain guy. I feel weird for feeling this way at all. Im pretty sure my friends wouldnt care but im not to sure how my parents would feel if i bought an asain or white boyfriend home. I mean dont get me wrong. My parents are very open to different coultures (my mom espicially). In fact, my best friends are asain. But its different when you bring that person home as your boyfriend or fiance. uhggggg!!!! Im so confused. Is this wrong or what?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's fine. People just find themselves attracted to different things. I'm an African American guy who doesn't find myself that attracted to the African American girls at my school and have dated sereval other girls of other races. It just depends on you. So long as you find someone who cares about you and who you care about, neither your race or their race should matter.

αsiя

space coke
I'm Latino and I have dated a few white chicks and asian chicks
It's never wrong to like a different race

A

Azrael

Okay so i realised a while ago that im not really attracted to my own race. All of my friends will be talking about how cute all these different black guys are but i dont see it. I dont see any of it, but i see it when i see a white or asain guy. I feel weird for feeling this way at all. Im pretty sure my friends wouldnt care but im not to sure how my parents would feel if i bought an asain or white boyfriend home. I mean dont get me wrong. My parents are very open to different coultures (my mom espicially). In fact, my best friends are asain. But its different when you bring that person home as your boyfriend or fiance. uhggggg!!!! Im so confused. Is this wrong or what?

If they accept them, cool.

If they don't, fuck their opinions and go ahead anyways.

I'm Hispanic but I'm biased towards non-Hispanics

Nozomi Ai

The thing that im most worried about is that next year im going to high school and i decided i was going to wait for a boyfriend until then, but my parents usually find out things early on so when i get a one they will know and they will want to meet him. You see my sister had a white boyfriend once and my parents and grandma constanly elaborated on the fact that he was white. Im scared of whats going to happen and how my parents are going to think of me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Perhaps the problem is your parents, here? You seem to suggest that the only reason you find this to be a problem is because you're afraid of their reactions.

There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to people who look physically similiar to yourself you know...

Just sayin' here.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Perhaps the problem is your parents, here? You seem to suggest that the only reason you find this to be a problem is because you're afraid of their reactions.
This is my impression, too. You yourself seem totally fine with the idea of dating someone of a different race; try not to let your parents' prejudices worry you. It's totally normal to be more attracted to some races over others.

You said your sister had a white boyfriend - have you considered talking to her about the issue?

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
It shouldn't bother you nor your family Nozo-san. Because if your parents/family don't accept who you like then that's there problem. What makes you happy is Important. Plus if its ok for people to be bi, then this is nothing :)

Edit: not saying that in a mean way . I meant That there a people with weirder preferences.

Nozomi Ai

It shouldn't bother you nor your family Nozo-san. Because if your parents/family don't accept who you like then that's there problem. What makes you happy is Important. Plus if its ok for people to be bi, then this is nothing :)

Edit: not saying that in a mean way . I meant That there a people with weirder preferences.
Um im not bi. Sorry if my wording was confusing but im staright and i have no doubts about that. It was the race that was the issue, but thanx anyway! : )

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you have soemthing against them as a person then yes it is wrong. but if your simply not attracted to the person for reasons or not, than it's not wrong

Nozomi Ai

NO NO NO!!! Im sorry I wasn't saying that I MEANT that other people are bi, which is weirder than not liking the same race as you wait your not weird!! SORRY! I'm getting myself deeper... -_____-;
lol you can calm down its ok! : )
if you have soemthing against them as a person then yes it is wrong. but if your simply not attracted to the person for reasons or not, than it's not wrong

what do you mean by something against them?

midknife crisis

Website
www.lickyourheart.blogspot.com
Eh. I kind of think it would be worse if you felt pressured or something to only like someone from the same race.
..and anyway, speaking from a biological standpoint, don't you create stronger offspring when you're with someone who is very different from you - a different race?

Er haha, sorry for getting all sciencey. 8D

Dexel

Beyond hope
...There's nothing wrong with it. Although I haven't heard or imagined this kinda case myself, I can't exactly condemn it.

krexia

Translator
Awards
..and anyway, speaking from a biological standpoint, don't you create stronger offspring when you're with someone who is very different from you - a different race?
It creates greater diversity and so is arguably better for the species as a whole, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back