• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Sounds like she likes you
but how long have you guys been friends
If you guys have been friends for years
Dating can be something that mess up that friendship but you can still try to date her but dont make it turn bad that you guys ruin your friendship

He's 14
Don't you guys think he's a little young to get laid

Esso

Fire Breaker
she wants you. if you are talking to her, don't you dare call her hot. like shadow soldier said, that means you just wanna get in her pants. call her pretty.

ask her on a date to the mall, not the movies, just get to know her. talk a lot. write notes to each other. just be a sweet guy.
I'll definatey follow that advice so I don't get a beating from her dad :p
I'll just say she looks beautiful or gorgeous and that stuff

Esso

Fire Breaker
Sounds like she likes you
but how long have you guys been friends
If you guys have been friends for years
Dating can be something that mess up that friendship but you can still try to date her but dont make it turn bad that you guys ruin your friendship

He's 14
Don't you guys think he's a little young to get laid
Ever since 5th grade, Best I take things slow :p

S

Shadow Soldier

I'll definatey follow that advice so I don't get a beating from her dad :p
I'll just say she looks beautiful or gorgeous and that stuff

Don't say it because you think she wants to hear that. If you want to date her, then ya say it. Never, and I mean NEVER call her hot. Guys think girls like to hear that, they don't. As Disc Jockey said, when you say she's hot, you just want her for sexual needs. If you want to date her, call her beautiful and pretty, that way it will prove that you don't care about her looks, but rather her.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Don't say it because you think she wants to hear that. If you want to date her, then ya say it. Never, and I mean NEVER call her hot. Guys think girls like to hear that, they don't. As Disc Jockey said, when you say she's hot, you just want her for sexual needs. If you want to date her, call her beautiful and pretty, that way it will prove that you don't care about her looks, but rather her.
Well duh:23:
It's the inside that counts :p
Besides I care more on the way she treats others than how she looks like :p
And thanks 4 saving me from getting a beating from her dad:lol:

A

Azrael

Ever since I've started classes one of my closest friends has been acting weird around me, she's been recently blushing whenever she sees me, won't stop staring at me during French class, talks to me nervously and whenever I call her through the phone she keeps on giggling!:dizzy:
I asked her what was going on and she responded to me stating that she heard a funny joke but she's obviously making it up.
Am I missing something what do you guys think is going on and what would you recommend that I do?! :confused:

Fuck it man. If she's hot, do it. I regret not dating the first girl who had a crush on me. It ended up me losing my friendship with her.

S

Shadow Soldier

Didn't you say in your first post that you don't like her that way though?

A

Azrael

If I say she's hot she'll think I'm a perv or somthin'
But I'll call her pretty and that stuff cuz I wanna and not over do it

Then don't. Just start things off slowly so she won't distance herself from you. Invite her to the movies or somewhere that she likes. Test to see if you two are compatible.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Then don't. Just start things off slowly so she won't distance herself from you. Invite her to the movies or somewhere that she likes. Test to see if you two are compatible.
I think I'll try that out sometime thanks:wink:
It's almost like ya read my mind or somethin':lol:
EDIT:Lol Sorry 4 double posting

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
As a recommendation:
Stop double posting.
Also, I start to wonder if this kid's age is real if he really didn't know what tap means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back