• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's chakrams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I recently bought Crisis Core:Final Fantasy 7 and you know Cissnei(for those who don't):
363px-BCFFVII-Cissnei.jpg

kh2-xiii-axel.jpg

notice how she uses a chakram very similars to Axel's. And shes a Turk like Reno(whose based off of Axel)

Just thought it'd be something nice to point out

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Much more like a rekka, though (oversized ninja star).

H

Haxon

Her weapon is also similar to Yuffies :31:
Its just Nomura being lazy.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4639429 said:
Much more like a rekka, though (oversized ninja star).

thats her confirmed weapon though, an over sized shuriken, though technically chakrams dont have spikes.

speaking of which i just noticed the number of spikes on each chakram is his rank number, 8

Grey

I hardly think Nomura's being lazy if he's never given any character a Chakram before. Chakrams are an actual weapon separate from Shuriken--Nomura probably discovered them and liked the design, then stylized it and gave it to Axel.

Not recycling, I don't think.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I hardly think Nomura's being lazy if he's never given any character a Chakram before. Chakrams are an actual weapon separate from Shuriken--Nomura probably discovered them and liked the design, then stylized it and gave it to Axel.

Not recycling, I don't think.

I think he is, but not in kh only

we see it clearly in ff agito13 and cissnei

01.jpg

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The only thing I see tying to the Organization is the cards, the scythe, and I'm guessing, a spear, but Xaldin's much smaller and he has six. Cissnei has a giant shuriken, which while can be compared to Axel, isn't really a chakram. Just the same circular weapon motif.

There's also an arsenal of limited weapons in existence that you can actually use for such a group of characters, without one or two repeating. At least Nomura was more creative in not making the three that can be connected be styled similarly.

Though, I do admit, the Agito picture reminds me of an Organization XIII rip-off in school uniforms, that's for sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The only thing I see tying to the Organization is the cards, the scythe, and I'm guessing, a spear, but Xaldin's much smaller and he has six. Cissnei has a giant shuriken, which while can be compared to Axel, isn't really a chakram. Just the same circular weapon motif.

There's also an arsenal of limited weapons in existence that you can actually use for such a group of characters, without one or two repeating. At least Nomura was more creative in not making the three that can be connected be styled similarly.

Though, I do admit, the Agito picture reminds me of an Organization XIII rip-off in school uniforms, that's for sure.

there is also the character to the right, the one with a smaller top showing her belly, she looks like cissnei

Grey

01.jpg

I was referring to Nomura not recycling Cissnei's weapons, since Cissnei doesn't use a Chakram. I realize he's recycled weapons before--the Sword being the primary one--and it's understandable, given the amount of weapons he has to work with.

H

Haxon

01.jpg
Haha theres 13 of them, one has a sythe, one is using cards, one is using 2 guns, one is using a lance, one is using a weapon similar to lexaeus, more than one is using a sword which is close to keyblade or light sabers, and one is doing larxenes famous kick :D

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Haha theres 13 of them, one has a sythe, one is using cards, one is using 2 guns, one is using a lance, one is using a weapon similar to lexaeus, more than one is using a sword which is close to keyblade or light sabers, and one is doing larxenes famous kick :D

Can't blame Nomura though. Must be a pain pumping out all those character designs.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
OMG Agito is for PSP right? It looks cool though I have no idea what its about xD I haven't been keeping up with those....

slmcknett

I'm surprised nobody's written a fanfic out of that yet. It reminds me of that ending theme to Naruto Shippuden, and the buttload of fanfics and videos (some even Studio Pierrot made) that came out of it. I guess it was a good idea, but I'm just glad that that crazy phase is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back