• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rank

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

thats her confirmed weapon though, an over sized shuriken, though technically chakrams dont have spikes.

speaking of which i just noticed the number of spikes on each chakram is his rank number, 8

props go to Allister Rose! Post anything else having to do with Weapons/Rank for Org. members

H

Haxon

Yeah I think we all noticed that the first time we saw his weapon. I did anyway.

Also the handle is an X like most members have somewhere on their weapons.

And the frame kinda looks like a trinity type thing.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Xigbar holds two guns.
Xaldin holds three lances, and his wind hovers the remaining three.
Saix's weapon has seven points at the top.
Not sure what they're called, but Demyx's sitar has nine "lines" in the center bit.

That's all I got. However, I have more connections if we talk about what they do during battle.

QUEST

Xigbar holds two guns.
Not sure what they're called, but Demyx's sitar has nine "lines" in the center bit.

That's all I got. However, I have more connections if we talk about what they do during battle.

They are called frets. lol :p

QUEST

Marluxia spreads Sakura petals around, which in Japanese means Death, and his Scythe is like the Grim Reaper.
Larxene's knives don't represent her whatsoever.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Xigbar holds two guns.

I'd like to hear about these other connections.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Marluxia spreads Sakura petals around, which in Japanese means Death, and his Scythe is like the Grim Reaper.
Larxene's knives don't represent her whatsoever.

we are talking about rank number and how it relates to the a certain number that appears on there weapons.

QUEST

we are talking about rank number and how it relates to the a certain number that appears on there weapons.
Well, it represents them in general D:
and Saix's "Claymore" has 7 spikes on top in normal form.
& Zexion's Lexicon has his number on the spine :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, it represents them in general D:
and Saix's "Claymore" has 7 spikes on top in normal form.
& Zexion's Lexicon has his number on the spine :D

Exactly so what does the number 11, 12, and 13 relate to marluxia, larxene and roxas?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
美咲 四季;4639597 said:
I'd like to hear about these other connections.

During Roxas' battle in KH2FM, thirteen pillars of light appear under him during his desperation/ultimate move.

During Demyx's data battle in KH2FM, he'll often have you kill thirteen water clones within a certain time limit.

During Saix's battle, his "Da! Da! BE GONE!" is related to seven. Two waves of blue come out for each "da!", and when he throws his weapon during "BE GONE!", three waves come out, for a grand total of seven.

During Saix's battle, his desperation/ultimate move is related to seven. It's basically a countdown from seven. First he does six moon waves, then one finisher (seven), then five moon waves, and then one finisher (six), and so on.

During Zexion's desperation/ultimate move in KH2FM, the lights will flash thirteen times, with the thirteenth flash being the safe one.

During Vexen's desperation move, he summons four blocks of ice to surround him.

Vexen's, Demyx's, and Larxene's data battles contains 13.5 bars of health each.

I'm certain there's more, but due to having not played KH2 or KH2FM in a while, I forgot them for the moment. I used to be a major KH2(FM) gameplay freak, so I analyzed each of every members move carefully. I haven't played Re:CoM too much, so I can't speak for many of their ingame battle connections.

apulapul2000's and Bizkit047's YouTube channel can be used to check the legitimacy of my reports. :)

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Oh wow.

That all makes sense. I also noticed a few of these at first but didn't think much of it :p

Those are strangely interesting.

αsiя

space coke
During Demyx's data battle in KH2FM, he'll often have you kill thirteen water clones within a certain time limit.

thirteen doesnt connect with Demyx
he is number 9

During Zexion's desperation/ultimate move in KH2FM, the lights will flash thirteen times, with the thirteenth flash being the safe one.

the same goes for Zexion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back