• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playabilaty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I heard that you can hack Days so you can play as Ven? Anyone wanna shed more light on how to do this?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I suppose so, given the sprite appears to be available to use, although it's only been seen in one or two animations/poses.

The glitch happens because they're trying to overlay Ven's movements with Roxas' or whoever's, except those animations don't exist for Ven.

QUEST

∞;4639414 said:
I suppose so, given the sprite appears to be available to use, although it's only been seen in one or two animations/poses.

The glitch happens because they're trying to overlay Ven's movements with Roxas' or whoever's, except those animations don't exist for Ven.

For the most part, they just gave Roxas a different outfit, because he can glide, do minor attacks, and air slide.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
You could use an Action Replay. That is what I always assumed they used to hack Ven in to the game.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
For the most part, they just gave Roxas a different outfit, because he can glide, do minor attacks, and air slide.

They can do all that because they're just using the movements of Roxas, with the sprite of Ven. Ven never did any of that, which is why the sprite starts to mess up whenever any actions are done that aren't the two the actual cutscene Ven does.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No, you're thinking of uptight forums like Serebii that ban you for mentioning an AR or GS. It's all fair here, I'm sure as long as it remains as intelligent and competent conversation.

which is just khi in a nutshell

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lol serebii

also, no. no action replay codes exist to play as ven. The video says (if you read the desctiption >.>) that It is a rom Hack and there are no codes for it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Also, there's really no point in playing as Ven when your game crashes if you do a jump after dodge-rolling. The novelty's there for about thirty seconds and then you'll get bored and go back to playing as Roxas.

αsiя

space coke
DAME Ven's arm is fucked up
well you should ask the person who made the vid on youtube maybe they can tell you how they did it

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I never would have guessed someone did it. Wonder why his arm is sticking out of his head though...?

using an avatar that was never designed for those movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back