• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
That was a ironic typo and hilarious, aswell.
Successful_troll.jpg

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
wow.
your stupidity humors me. you're kinda just making people feel like shit when they tell you that they won't buy the game b/c they don't have enough money for it. >=/

if you're looking for aprovals/disprovals on the game, you are going to be greatly disappointed.
how can we critique the game if it hasn't come out yet????

also, you are a gigantic douche.

Awkward Squid

Pretty much like everyone else, I don't own a PSP. I'm actually just going to borrow my friend's PSP when BBS comes out...

Malevolence

Raw Life
wow.
your stupidity humors me. you're kinda just making people feel like shit when they tell you that they won't buy the game b/c they don't have enough money for it. >=/

if you're looking for aprovals/disprovals on the game, you are going to be greatly disappointed.
how can we critique the game if it hasn't come out yet????

also, you are a gigantic douche.
that is all. ^^

I dont see how im being stupid?
I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I have about half of these people on this thread haha.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
yeah, i'm gonna give my PSP Slim to my little brother and get the BBS bundle regardless of if it comes to NA or not.

Yeah, I wanna get the bundle, too. I miss my PSP slim. He was a tough little guy. Dropped him couple times and he still worked, but the moment I got a little water on it....

But hopefully, they'll have some sort of sale on it in the future.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
^i feelz bad about ur PSP O~O
anyway, i hope you get another one soon. idk what i'd do if i lost meh babeh ^w^

I dont see how im being stupid?

ok, then i'll enlighten you:

YOU: why won't you get BBS when it comes out?
THEM: i'm poor.
YOU: ....ok, but i wanted an explanation
THEM: i'm poor. what else is there to say?
YOU: haha! you're poor! xD

being too poor to afford to buy the game IS an explanation, dumbass. and you are a douche for laughing at their financial instability.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I have about half of these people on this thread haha.

that just makes you straight-up weird =/

Last edited:

Malevolence

Raw Life
^i feelz bad about ur PSP O~O
anyway, i hope you get another one soon. idk what i'd do if i lost meh babeh ^w^

ok, then i'll enlighten you:

YOU: why won't you get BBS when it comes out?
THEM: i'm poor.
YOU: ....ok, but i wanted an explanation
THEM: i'm poor. what else is there to say?
YOU: haha! you're poor! xD

being too poor to afford to buy the game IS an explanation, dumbass. and you are a douche for laughing at their financial instability.

that just makes you straight-up weird =/

Do you always mask insults with humor?

Chris211

Agreed, I mean the game looks amazing we've already seen that. Most people just dont own a psp so they'll probably buy one and the game at the same time(I know I will) only thing really stopping people is the money. IMO psp cost a lot for the amount of time they've been out, not looking forward to buying one assuming I have the money. There are also a few people that vent and flame about little stuff like the travelling methods of the game and such but I bet they'll be the same ones to buy it just to experience EVERYTHING the game has to offer, which seems to be massive. So end of discussion, money is the main factor of people NOT buying BbS besides that, the majority of gamers who can afford it will probably get it, its as easy as that.

Malevolence

Raw Life
fuck this and fuck you guys
im out, i have better shit to do then chat with you faggots

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Agreed, I mean the game looks amazing we've already seen that. Most people just dont own a psp so they'll probably buy one and the game at the same time(I know I will) only thing really stopping people is the money. IMO psp cost a lot for the amount of time they've been out, not looking forward to buying one assuming I have the money. There are also a few people that vent and flame about little stuff like the travelling methods of the game and such but I bet they'll be the same ones to buy it just to experience EVERYTHING the game has to offer, which seems to be massive. So end of discussion, money is the main factor of people NOT buying BbS besides that, the majority of gamers who can afford it will probably get it, its as easy as that.

Really couldn't have said it better, and I just saw it right now. I really haven't seen people at school ragging on the game, which surprises me, since it's kinda easy for KH to bash.

Ven68 has a very colorful vocabulary.

Chris211

Really couldn't have said it better, and I just saw it right now. I really haven't seen people at school ragging on the game, which surprises me, since it's kinda easy for KH to bash.

Ven68 has a very colorful vocabulary.
Same here Dicekiller, what I really like about the KH series is that male or female and maybe even if your a bit older(coming from a 17 year old which isnt too old) I think the series appeals to audiences of all types, and like I said most gamers wont miss an opportunity to experience it if they can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back