• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Translations below.

Lissar said:
A SOLDIER from FFVII and the King of the world make an appearance!!

Finally Zack form FFVII will be making his first appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series. And our always busy King Mickey, after much expectation by fans, has also been revealed! He’ll be making quite an appearance in this game!

You’ll have combined attacks with both Zack and the King!
When the heroes go to other worlds they will meet all sorts of charming companions! They will be able to borrow their power through something called a “D-LINK”!

A SOLDIER from FFVII: Zack!
He is an aloof soldier who appears in Olympus Colosseum. He is now in training to make himself stronger!

(picture of Ven and Zack) They are battle companions!
A picture you can see of the two of them in the world of Grecian mythology “Olympus Colosseum”.

(picture of Terra and Zack) Terra vs. Zack!
They have both entered into the Tournament and will fight against one another! But who will win and become a Hero like Hercules?
???: What was that you said!?

D-LINK Hero’s Pride
Finish Attack
Terra can borrow power from Zack and gain new abilities! “Hero’s Pride” will send out a blast from his keyblade.

The King of Disney Castle: King Mickey!
Patrolling the worlds!? He appears in the heavenly “Radient Garden”.

Saving Aqua!
When you’re in trouble, the King will jump in to save you!
King Mickey: Take this girl somewhere safe!

D-LINK Holy Blast
Finish Attack
Linking with the King, Aqua can release the non-element attack “Holy” in lots of bullets of light.

You can even link with your friends during wireless play!
If you connect to the wireless you will be able to use “D-LINK” to link with your friends! Just set them and you’ll be able to use their abilities! Even a low level player would be able to use a high level attack this way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Re: Olympus coliseum + a new FF character in BBS

Dude is that Zack? Damn FF7 whores. Yet even still i find it cool cause it's new. lol. Not sure if the whole thing is new or not cause i don't keep up with new KH info and stuff. But regardless it's a very cool find. Great job. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X04LUiS6w&feature=related

Last edited:

peachie

^Yeah, we've seen Olympus Coliseum in trailers, but not in any scans thus far. Some thought the world may have been cut, and the Ven/MX scene could have been moved to a different location/or had been taken out altogether. But, this solidly confirms it will be in the game.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'

I really didn't think that they would put Terra and Zack in the same game... that's like putting Axel and Reno in the same game... it just seems like it would feel weird.

I was kind of hoping that that guy wasn't Zack... would it kill them to make some more original character's for the game.

Sorry to say it but I just don't feel like that Zack is up to par with the one we're used to... I know he's younger and all but he just looks so weird.

peachie

^but those are images/scans. >.> though solid proof is always good.

Oh, right. I meant to say recent scans, scans within the last few months. We had only seen a tiny peak at it, and quite a while ago at that.

I know he's younger and all but he just looks so weird.

Actually, I'm not sure how young he's supposed to be here. In the picture it looks like he's as tall as Terra, if not even more so. But yeah, the longer I look at him the more confused I get about how old he's supposed to be.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'

Oh, right. I meant to say recent scans, scans within the last few months. We had only seen a tiny peak at it, and quite a while ago at that.

Actually, I'm not sure how young he's supposed to be here. In the picture it looks like he's as tall as Terra, if not even more so. But yeah, the longer I look at him the more confused I get about how old he's supposed to be.

I think he looks like he is anywhere from 14 to 20 years old I guess... *is baffled*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

fair enough. I'll agree to such. It is good to get the solid stuff.

Actually, I'm not sure how young he's supposed to be here.
Just as long as they don't pull the same crap as they did with Leon and that other dude from FF8 and screw with the ages too seriously i'm fine with whatever.

In the picture it looks like he's as tall as Terra, if not even more so.
camera angles eh?

satria222poxy

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

OMG! :36: I knew it that a character like Zack would certainly appear in BbS! I hope there are more updates regarding OC and more worlds!!

Liege

Nice to see Olympus-Coliseum finally confirmed. I guess. Honestly, I really wouldn't have cared to learn that it had indeed been omitted. Oh well.

And, Zack. Huh? Well, it's probably only a matter-of-time before you-know-who-else... *coughcloudandsephirothcough*

-__________________-

Please, Nomura, just... don't. 'kay?

I'm not sure what this is from (Famitsu? I don't know).

Jump-W[eekly].

Not sure if the whole thing is new or not cause i don't keep up with new KH info and stuff.

Don't worry, it is.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol, now all the faggots saying Terra is Zack's surprise Unversed or whatever can shut up for good.

Birnax

Well, it looks like people who thought Zack was going to be in BBS were right. But seriously Kh games need FF characters that aren't from VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back