• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

I like how Zack looks like he belongs in OC.
Although he looks to young IMO.

The D-Link system sounds pretty interesting.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Fuck Audo's life.
Of all the characters to stick in KH, it HAD to be Zack.
Another Final Fantasy 7 faggot.
There are 14 of the official games in the series, not counting Adventures. Why couldn't they use one from one of the OTHER games? Is that TOO much to ask?
Apparently not sice Nomura's all about dick riding FF7.
Fuck Final Fantasy 7!
Fuck Cloud!
Fuck Sephiroth!
Fuck Nomura!
Fuck Square!
FUCK ZACK!
I'm out.

xgnarmanx

i agree- except with the warrior of light. if he's going to be as lame as he was in dissidia, i dont want him anywhere near kh- it's already bad enough we got crappers from "captian just-whateva"....:thumbdown:

now, if zidane was to replace vivi (or atleast make vivi cooler along w/ zidane), add Jecht, Firion luneth/onion knight and lulu (non fairy), and blathier(sp?) i would be happy XD

maybe some tactics characters and a chocobo or 2 too:35:

what how can you hate WOL? hes beast!

I think he would fit perfect since kh is a light vs darkness kinda game.

Hes the only ff character that i would consider a true warrior even when the cards are down he charges forward without fear or doubt.

And its not like his character has a whole lot of depth... so it would be impossible for them to fuck up his character! unless they made him look like a douche

New2Ya

I'm lost...

It seems that Zack will be around 17/18 years old. Seen the fact that he's as tall as Terra (see their battle picture) and him needing to bend over to be at the same height as Ven (who's basically as tall as Sora in KH2)

Will Cloud and Squall/Leon appear? I sure hope so. They must be of course, since they're both from Radiant Garden and Squall changed his name to Leon BECAUSE of what happened in Birth By Sleep. (still crossing my fingers for Rinoa!)

Hes the only ff character that i would consider a true warrior even when the cards are down he charges forward without fear or doubt.
Warrior of Light is one of the least-known FF characters... :/ It'd be useless to have him in it. Rather go for Balthier or something. Or Lightning! :)

silentmusic16

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

Nice to see Olympus-Coliseum finally confirmed. I guess. Honestly, I really wouldn't have cared to learn that it had indeed been omitted. Oh well.

And, Zack. Huh? Well, it's probably only a matter-of-time before you-know-who-else... *coughcloudandsephirothcough*

-__________________-

Please, Nomura, just... don't. 'kay?

Jump-W[eekly].

Don't worry, it is.
the should totally add genesis and make him and sephy fight.

but zack looks to young its those clothes, man

A

Audo

Fuck Audo's life.
There are 14 of the official games in the series, not counting Adventures. Why couldn't they use one from one of the OTHER games? Is that TOO much to ask?
Fuck Final Fantasy 7!
Fuck Cloud!
Fuck Sephiroth!
Fuck Nomura!
Fuck Square!
FUCK ZACK!
I'm out.
More like Fuck Final Fantasy.
The series needs to be eradicated out of KH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Famitsu is a weekly magazine that comes out every Friday. V-Jump is also weekly and I think... it comes out on Saturday? I'm not sure as I never bought that one.

Oh thanks for clearing that up then, hopefully we will get more scans from V-Jump and Famitsu this week.

I fail to see why it cannot utilize both elements.

That's actually kind of neat, and explains why Terra is in his armour.

Well I suppose if music is a small side quest then okay but I don't want music as the focus of Atlantica, I want it to mainly be a battle world.

Seriously? *sekcptical....*

maybe i just didnt get far enough?

Yep, I know there is one scene where WOL is talking about how he can't remember the world he came from before Cosmos brought him to the Dissidia world. The the other heros cheer him up by telling him that they are friends and all that jazz. WOL says, "I will never forget this" refering to his friendship with the other heros and the adventure of dissidia they have all been a part of.

I thought it was a great scene.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Fuck Audo's life.
Fuck Final Fantasy 7!
Fuck Cloud!
Fuck Sephiroth!
Fuck Nomura!
Fuck Square!
FUCK ZACK!
I'm out.

well, somebody is abit pms-ish today....

the only reason it's zack is cuz he has been reqested over and over again since kh1- he is undeniable a fan favorite and, if memory serves right, was suppose to be in kh2, but was replased with auron.

if it bothers you that much, then dont bother with it...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: Olympus coliseum + a new FF character in BBS

It looks to be either 14, 15, or they just Kingdom Heartsnized him in his 16(year old) state.
He is as tall as Terra. A large foot higher than Ventus. How would he ever be 14/15 years old. Makes no sense. So he has a baby-face, don't blame him. :)

xgnarmanx

It seems that Zack will be around 17/18 years old. Seen the fact that he's as tall as Terra (see their battle picture) and him needing to bend over to be at the same height as Ven (who's basically as tall as Sora in KH2)

Will Cloud and Squall/Leon appear? I sure hope so. They must be of course, since they're both from Radiant Garden and Squall changed his name to Leon BECAUSE of what happened in Birth By Sleep. (still crossing my fingers for Rinoa!)

Warrior of Light is one of the least-known FF characters... :/ It'd be useless to have him in it. Rather go for Balthier or something. Or Lightning! :)

well considering alot of people played dissidia im assuming he got some popularity.

Im just saying it would be nice.

but .... Gilgamesh ftw.... I would be sooo happy if he was in it

axelroxasxion91

Fuck Audo's life.
Fuck Final Fantasy 7!
Fuck Cloud!
Fuck Sephiroth!
Fuck Nomura!
Fuck Square!
FUCK ZACK!
I'm out.

easy there. It's just one FF character, if there are any others, I seriously doubt they'll have a big role

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

well, somebody is abit pms-ish today....

the only reason it's zack is cuz he has been reqested over and over again since kh1- he is undeniable a fan favorite and, if memory serves right, was suppose to be in kh2, but was replased with auron.

if it bothers you that much, then dont bother with it...

Really? I had no idea Zack was originaly going to be in KH2. Well that explains why he is in BBS.

diogo14

I don't think we will get to see any character that appeared in Dissidia in KH. It's like, since we've already seen them in 3D there's no need to include them in KH. Zack never appeared in KH and was a very requested character. And what about all of this FF VII hate? We have as much FF VII cameos as FF X's.

Last edited:
Awards

There's just too much FF7 characters in KH. The only character I want from FF7 is Vincent and maybe Red XIII. Hopefully the next KH game will have characters from FFXII and XIII. I really wanna see Vaan from XII and Snow from XIII and maybe Noctis from V-XIII.

xgnarmanx

Really? I had no idea Zack was originaly going to be in KH2. Well that explains why he is in BBS.

.... kh2 came out in 05....

Crisis core came out in 07-08 I think...

Of course ff7 came out in 98 but i doubt they would throw zack in there. No one would know who he was really unless they played ff7

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

i think he was- i remember finding something about on kotaku couple years ago and i also remeber saying "well, fuck aruon- give me my Zack, dammit!!"

unfortenitly, i was in english class at that moment, so i got in troble after that >3<

oh, and red xiii really deserves some screne time, after he was denyed on AC/DoC (poor nanaki DX)

Last edited:

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I don't think we will get to see any character that appeared in Dissidia in KH. It's like, since we've already seen them in 3D there's no need to include them in KH. Zack never appeared in KH and was a very requested character.
What if you want to see them because you like them? All the other FF characters included were already seen in 3-D too......

There's just too much FF7 characters in KH. The only character I want from FF7 is Vincent and maybe Red XIII. Hopefully the next KH game will have characters from FFXII and XIII. I really wanna see Vaan from XII and Snow from XIII and maybe Noctis from V-XIII.
And ew no Vaan he is creepy, if someone comes form XII I want it to like be Ashe or something....though I Basch as more likely for some reason.....

New2Ya

I'm lost...

FF7 characters that have appeared/appear in Kingdom Hearts:
- Cloud
- Sephiroth
- Yuffie
- Aerith
- Tifa
- Cid
- Zack

If I forgot one, you're only gonna make it worse. :p

(FF6: Setzer,
FF8: Squal, Seifer, Rajin, Fujin, Selphie,
FF9: Vivi,
FF10/-2: Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Auron, Tidus, Wakka)

It's an unfair world for FF fans. FF9 is almost fully forgotten, FF6 too, FF8 only has one real important character, the rest being mainly side characters, FF10 has the characters play such a minor role that it's not even funny anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back