• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

I would ike the X cast to be more involved I agree rather than just being forgotten friends, dead assassins who seem to constantly disappear, and 3 random fairies who really don;t do all that much :/ I wanted Yuna to use her fricken guns......they are cool.....excpet maybe they would look all cartoony or something I don't care its better than them just flying around kicking heartless.....

Yeah, I'd really like to see Gippal from X-2 appear. I'd like YRP to return, but as humans not fairies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

12 ish maybe? It was almost a decade from the fall of RG to KH1.

FF9 or STFU.

I always threaten to leave when a character I hate appears in the KH Universe.

BUT AURON'S BETTER!

I think it would be better to have a bunch adult characters from a vg franchise than a bunch of baby characters from disney. if it was as good as it was in the 70-90's then i proble would complain about it. but its just pathetic how bad disnet got after 2000.

in otherwords- if SE was to take out FF from kh, kh would be a small step from being the next mickey mouse club house.....

or and, as far as auron goes...i havent played ffx yet, but i have play CC. so idk. if i manage to get a new ps2 for xmas, i might agree with you there XD

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Speaking of Olympos Coliseum. Why is it in Birth By Sleep? I figure they wanted to add it for the "Strongest hero!" part that was introduced in KH1. Terra will probably be crowned as a hero by Phil...

But still, BBS should be about the princesses more. And the fact that Beauty and the Beast is still not announced makes me worry. They could have done such great things with this one. And it would definetly have made sense, since KH1's introduction of the characters.
But Belle would be like way too young wouldn't she?

A

Audo

Speaking of Olympos Coliseum. Why is it in Birth By Sleep? I figure they wanted to add it for the "Strongest hero!" part that was introduced in KH1. Terra will probably be crowned as a hero by Phil...

But still, BBS should be about the princesses more. And the fact that Beauty and the Beast is still not announced makes me worry. They could have done such great things with this one. And it would definetly have made sense, since KH1's introduction of the characters.
Beauty and the Beast wouldn't fit, imo.
All they could show would be like.. Gaston and how Belle ended up at the castle. But once they showed that, wouldn't we all be wondering how Belle could be in that castle for 10 years, not age, and still not fall in love with the Beast? And why hadn't the flower wilted and died by then?

If the Mystery KH game takes place between BBS and KH1, then I could see it being a much better fit.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Yeah, I'd really like to see Gippal from X-2 appear. I'd like YRP to return, but as humans not fairies.
Gippal was great. Would love to see him too. Though I prefer Balthier over him. YRP is not likely to return as humans, since they were fairies. Maybe they were turned into fairies by Malificent (reason why they were teaming up with her in KH2?), but I doubt it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I don't think they can be human anymore they sorta can't magically morph....well i guess the CAN but......that would be weird :/ I'd rather just have them kick ass as fairies at this point......

crazzyBRY

freaking kairi looks ugly..

xD

EDIT: Can any1 translate this? i want to know why terra is with ven, but ven doesn't have his armor..sorta like a D-Link for Terra

New2Ya

I'm lost...

But Belle would be like way too young wouldn't she?
I bet you realise that's not a smart question. Did Cinderella not age? Snow White? Aurora?

Beauty and the Beast wouldn't fit, imo.
All they could show would be like.. Gaston and how Belle ended up at the castle. But once they showed that, wouldn't we all be wondering how Belle could be in that castle for 10 years, not age, and still not fall in love with the Beast? And why hadn't the flower wilted and died by then?
It could be about her in her town going to the castle, finding the beast, we learn what happened with him. I dont know, I would just like a battle with Gaston. And he will definetly not appear in KH3, B&B is over with after KH2...

αsiя

space coke

Yea but Paines' VA is Aqua's VA (In Japan)
and if that happens in NA then I dont the chances are low
but still we dont know who Aqua's VA is so I hope YRP does make an appearance

A

Azrael

I think it would be better to have a bunch adult characters from a vg franchise than a bunch of baby characters from disney. if it was as good as it was in the 70-90's then i proble would complain about it. but its just pathetic how bad disnet got after 2000.

in otherwords- if SE was to take out FF from kh, kh would be a small step from being the next mickey mouse club house.....

or and, as far as auron goes...i havent played ffx yet, but i have play CC. so idk. if i manage to get a new ps2 for xmas, i might agree with you there XD

You're obviously ignorant about how dark Disney can be.

I rather not mind the constant barrage of FF7 in my KH but in all actuality, I wouldn't give a shit if the FF cameos asides the Moogle got canned for original SE-designed characters.

Awards

Gippal was great. Would love to see him too. Though I prefer Balthier over him. YRP is not likely to return as humans, since they were fairies. Maybe they were turned into fairies by Malificent (reason why they were teaming up with her in KH2?), but I doubt it.

Balthier doesn't really look like he'd fit in with the series. His outfit would look really out of place unless he's in Port Royal or something. ...Actually, he'd look fine in RG or another world if he wears what he wore in FFT: WotL

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Honestly Beauty and the Beast has Zero chance of being in BBS, it has no reason too. Cinderella, Auroa, and Snow White were are captured before KH1. Besides BBS is not all about the POH, that is only one part of the story.

The true Areku23

Awards

Eh. He said he was searching for his "light".
And then in KH2 we find out that Tifa is the light of his heart, while Sephiroth is the darkness...

Don't think it has anything to do with Zack.

He mentions he is seaching in the first game. And since it's obvious that Zack is linked to this stage I think it's clear who Cloud is searching for.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Olympus Coliseum [English]

A

Audo

I wouldn't give a shit if the FF cameos asides the Moogle got canned for original SE-designed characters.
A comment of yours I could actually get behind.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

You're obviously ignorant about how dark Disney can be.

I rather not mind the constant barrage of FF7 in my KH but in all actuality, I wouldn't give a shit if the FF cameos asides the Moogle got canned for original SE-designed characters.

disney? dark? wha??

the only movie disney has made that was actually considered dark was POTC (and maybe sleeping beauty) other than that, i cant think of anything that could possible "scar me for life"..
Disney was made for kids, as is all there shows. if you can tell me a movie /show/animation that disney has made that can make movies like the dark knight, ninja assasin and the SAW series look as sissy as the "my little ponies" series, i might be convinced.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Anyways back on topic. If Zack is a resident of OC then maybe we can go to the ancient greek city he comes from in BBS.

F

Fagren

idk, I think it'd be weird seeing any FF characters older than FFVII

I don't think they'd fit in as well as the newer ones (new as in 3D FF games)

FFVI's Setzer was in KH2 at the very beginning of the game.You fight him during the Struggle Tournament.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Oh my, Nomura you did it again.
Zack doesn't look to bad, pants though XP Like to see how this plays out.

A

Azrael

A comment of yours I could actually get behind.

Oh dear boy. If that's an attempt on friendship, I would be all too flattered. I'm just expressing an opinion. It's an "I don't care if there are FF characters as long as there is a balance between games and a minimal impact on the storyline but if Nomura grows a brain and decides to kill them off, I'll be one happy fucker"

And god, do we need Kingdom Hearts to know that Cloud was gay for Zack already? It's obvious.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Honestly Beauty and the Beast has Zero chance of being in BBS, it has no reason too. Cinderella, Auroa, and Snow White were are captured before KH1. Besides BBS is not all about the POH, that is only one part of the story.
That's true, although Belle might have been already kidnapped before KH1 too, only probably few moments prior to the game. We don't know how long Beast has been searching for her...

It could be about Terra trying to capture Belle but failing even. And we don't know if Belle and Cinderella and Aurora were captured in BBS. We don't know. Because that would mean they have been in Malificent's possession for 10 years. That's a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back