• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something wrong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Mickey loves surfing
Maybe the book is how he travels in space and why cant there me water
if there was a fuckin whale in space why not water

H

Haxon

Mickey loves surfing
Maybe the book is how he travels in space and why cant there me water
if there was a fuckin whale in space why not water

I see what you did ther.lol, Maybe it was a space whale?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But he was on water... what about space?
He could be playing around with Yen Sid's magic and ends up in Atlantica? That would explain the water and how Triton knows about the keyblade, but it wouldn't explain how he learned the legend and hates/fears it so much. Mickey seems like a respectable guy, that wouldn't do anything wrong. Either way Mickey was clearly going somewhere in that whirlpool of sorts.

H

Haxon

He could be playing around with Yen Sid's magic and ends up in Atlantica? That would explain the water and how Triton knows about the keyblade, but it wouldn't explain how he learned the legend and hates/fears it so much. Mickey seems like a respectable guy, that wouldn't do anything wrong. Either way Mickey was clearly going somewhere in that whirlpool of sorts.

Holy crap your a genius. Thats probably how Triton learned about the keyblade. Does that mean we dont go to that world and its only a cutscene? If your correct anyway...

WilliamTheWise

Website
Thats probably how Triton learned about the keyblade.
But that doesn't explain why Trition isn't so trusting of a keyblade Wielder. Mickey is a nice guy, he wouldn't do anything wrong. He thought the keyblade shatters peace and brings ruin to worlds, much like the Ansem reports say. Plus Mickey would have to transform himself to go there. Now if he has learned anything from Yen Sid and that book he's riding on is a spellbook he could change himself. It's just a thought. I don't think I'll spend more time building on it, mainly because it doesn't hold up in my mind. Which is odd because it's my idea. But you never know.
Does that mean we dont go to that world and its only a cutscene? If your correct anyway...
It's possible....

Jumpcolour

But that doesn't explain why Trition isn't so trusting of a keyblade Wielder. Mickey is a nice guy, he wouldn't do anything wrong. He thought the keyblade shatters peace and brings ruin to worlds, much like the Ansem reports say. Plus Mickey would have to transform himself to go there. Now if he has learned anything from Yen Sid and that book he's riding on is a spellbook he could change himself. It's just a thought. I don't think I'll spend more time building on it, mainly because it doesn't hold up in my mind. Which is odd because it's my idea. But you never know.

It's possible....

Remember Fantasia?
Mickey screws up magic

WilliamTheWise

Website
Remember Fantasia?
Mickey screws up magic
True he does. But he's still a kind hearted person who would apologize if he made a mistake. I mean who could stay angry at a clumsy talking mouse? If anything Master Xehanort, Terra or Vanitas likely did something to activate the king's fury. Not to meantion Yen Sid would likely come and bail the king out if he really messed up.

Jumpcolour

True he does. But he's still a kind hearted person who would apologize if he made a mistake. I mean who could stay angry at a clumsy talking mouse? If anything Master Xehanort, Terra or Vanitas likely did something to activate the king's fury. Not to meantion Yen Sid would likely come and bail the king out if he really messed up.

Maybe he tried to apologize, but then Yen Sid zapped him back

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
TAV use their key-mobiles to travel, and the armor acts like Org. XIII's cloaks, to serve as protection during travel.

As for Mickey...eh I don't think he used a key-mobile either. It may have been by gummi ship, since Scrooge said that he was trying to set up a traffic system.

If not, maybe Yen Sid's magical train?

DarkAxelNobody

It's possible....

he must've gotten it from Mickey. but, that wouldn't explain him not trusting Sora though. i say either Triton only trusts King Mickey, or that he read some of Ansem's Reports and got a bad idea about it. if he just read the Ansem Reports, then that would mean that like, he saw Mickey later after he read the report and saw the Keyblade himself which made him automatically think that Keyblades were real and that they would destroy peace. so i guess he didn't trust anyone with a Keyblade besides maybe Sora somewhat after defeating Ursula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back