• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

Awwww she's so cute! She does look a little older than she did in that KH1 flashback, though.

Hopefully she'll have a significant role in the storyline. Although, given her age, I doubt there's much she can do.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh hey Kairi's grandmother

Wonder if we're going to hear her story again in this game.

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm wondering if we can see the interview with Nomura ?

And hope is another grandma story.

EDIT : I've a question. In KH1, we see the memories of grandma and young Kairi in Hollow Bastion. My question is why grandma and Kairi were appeared in that place, the Library, not in Radiant Garden ? Because Hollow Bastion is the time that Maleficent control it, and maybe when Maleficent came to Radiant Garden, Kairi were felt to another world.

(It's hard to write a long sentences...)

Allister Rose

French Lover

EDIT : I've a question. In KH1, we see the memories of grandma and young Kairi in Hollow Bastion. My question is why grandma and Kairi were appeared in that place, the Library, not in Radiant Garden ? Because Hollow Bastion is the time that Maleficent control it, and maybe when Maleficent came to Radiant Garden, Kairi were felt to another world.

theres no difference in radiant gardens and hollow bastion, they are the same place but due to melificent radiant gardens changed the name.

the library IS in radiant gardens most likely before melificent came to the world

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

ummm the librabry is Radiant Garden.

kingofgame981

Awards
Is just that when I look the whole place of Hollow Bastion and Radiant Garden, it very diffirent except the castle have some original. So I thought maybe inside Hollow Bastion, it'll be changed when Maleficent came.

EDIT : So, it's original, nothing change. I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back