• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
HELLO!! I was like not serious when I first said that Aqua could be voiced by Gomez and Jonas could be Terra!!! I was giving an example! on a different note Haley Joel Osment would so make a OK VA for Vanitas (in saying that there are better choices in the world).

Ugh... please. Example or not, I wish for anything but Gomez and Jonas for Aqua and Terra. I just can't picture Aqua and Terra talking like them. It's like water and oil to me. They just don't fit. :31: At least you were not serious about it. :)

ICECOOL113

Soooo I was talking to some of my other buddies on a different Kingdom Hearts fan site (not as awesome as KHinsider) and some of them said that since little Kairi will be in BBS that well her VA will play only her! on that note I think that it's a safe bet that she will also not be voicing Aqua (THANK GOD)!!! but anyway I so far have this to say about my FAV choices FOR BBS. Crispin Freeman as TERRA!!!!!and Christy Carlson Romano as AQUA!!!

Keep on posting your favorite choices! :)

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, i did some research, and supposedly (if they follow the same pattern japanese use to pick up voices...), Terra's voice should be Dan Woren and Aqua would be voiced by Gwendoline Yeo, but this is just only if they follow the same pattern japanese use what probably they won't do.

Last edited:

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Well, i did some research, and supposedly (if they follow the same pattern japanese use to pick up voices...), Terra's voice should be Dan Woren and Aqua would be voiced by Gwendoline Yeo, but this is just only if they follow the same pattern japanese use what probably they won't do.
I understand what you mean by Gwendoline Yeo... but what does Dan Woren have to do with this...
- Gwendoline Yeo was Paine's english VA
- Crispin Freeman was Setzer's english VA (not Don Woren)
^is that the pattern you were trying to refer to?

αsiя

space coke
Gwendoline Yeo's voice doesnt seem to fit Aqua
Her voice is too deep

Bulbasaur

Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez?

Is you fo' srs?

:|

At lease Jessie McCartney is talented (He's a pretty nice guy, too. I met him on the set of Summerland. You can choose to believe me or not. xD). Hopefully someone who has talent in anything will be chosen.

Bulbasaur

Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez?

Is you fo' srs?

:|

At least Jessie McCartney is talented (He's a pretty nice guy, too. I met him on the set of Summerland. You can choose to believe me or not. xD). Hopefully someone who has talent in anything will be chosen.

RoxasSoraRiku21

What about Laurence Fishburne as Master Eraqus? lol. He has probally one of the coolest voices I ever heard. I really don't know who would be a Good Terra or Aqua. Terra should definitely not be crispin freeman tho. He is a really good voice actor but he doesnt fit terra at all. Listening to his Jap voice I would have to go with the guy who does Squall/Leons voice. I think he fits the voice perfect. But if Leon is going to be in BBS then it wont work. The Guy who does Kaim's/Basch voice is really good too. But maybe not for Terra. I would agree with Kari for Aqua tho. It fits her.

Key to Truth

Awards
I understand what you mean by Gwendoline Yeo... but what does Dan Woren have to do with this...
- Gwendoline Yeo was Paine's english VA
- Crispin Freeman was Setzer's english VA (not Don Woren)
^is that the pattern you were trying to refer to?

Because Jap Terra also voices Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach, so i looked up for the english one, and it was Dan Woren, but i might be wrong, all these are mere gueses, they will probably pic a famous actor to voice them, like they did for Roxas.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Because Jap Terra also voices Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach, so i looked up for the english one, and it was Dan Woren, but i might be wrong, all these are mere gueses, they will probably pic a famous actor to voice them, like they did for Roxas.
I didn't know that... but technically Terra's japanese VA is also Setzer's japanese VA... and since it's a closer connection I think it would be more plausible.
It's not exactly easy to use that kind of logic because well Riku's japanese VA was also Light Yagami's japanese VA... I mean could you imagine... how weird it would be if Brad Swaile was Riku's english VA instead of David.
I'm afraid that they will try to test their luck with a "famous actor" to voice Terra... T.T
I guess that as long as its not a Disney brat that it might be ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back