• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: BbS Boxart?

Eurgh. Ven's way of holding the Keyblade irks me, even if it does agree with his style of fighting. It just looks so awkward.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont know....i think they are using a new artist, both days and BBS make roxas/ven appear much younger than he already is. and in the 358/2 days-coded-BBS promotinal artwork roxas looked much older

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I think the chain was hidden from the side handle of his Keyblade. Is it me or it's just that now we see a clear art of both Ven and Aqua's Keyblade keychains, Ven's one symbolises wind and Aqua looks like a teardrop?
I noticed that a few weeks ago from that one scan with them on the poseter, in that picture you can also see Terra's looks like a stone.....

i dont know....i think they are using a new artist, both days and BBS make roxas/ven appear much younger than he already is. and in the 358/2 days-coded-BBS promotinal artwork roxas looked much older
But in the message to the kingdom thing I'm pretty sure Nomura explicitly said he was doing the art :/ so maybe he is just drawing differently? Well compared to his in game appearance anyway.......

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Eurgh. Ven's way of holding the Keyblade irks me, even if it does agree with his style of fighting. It just looks so awkward.

I actually think the way he holds it is pretty awesome. Looks even sexier with his 'Speed Rave' ability :3

Abbot

How is Terra in an awkward pose? I've sat like that before.

Awards

This one looks better than the first scan. It looks a lot nicer.

And Khaki, I was thinking the same thing too but remove the Keyblade and replace it with a Backscratcher using Photoshop, that would be nice. :3

Terra does look like he's scratching his back. I say "Yes, please do!"

kingofgame981

Awards

I hope it'll put something like the KH2:FM+ boxart, I love it.

Anyway, the new pic is pretty good.

mesact

Somewere between existence and non-existence

I rearranged it to give you all a better look.

bbsba.jpg

This ^^^ = awesomeness

i hope it comes out like that, when they actually make it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i like the design they could have had MX and Vanitas in it and they could have did something with the background

Allister Rose

French Lover

i still believe 358/2 days and BBS covers are drawn by someone else or probably helped with nomura

Key of Valor

The Professor

The box art for BBS looks very fitting in my opinion.

I can see why they went with this choice. Personally, I think the art is true to the motif of the BBS story. The background being empty and featureless seems to have some purpose. Making the background an empty white void... It would have to have been done for some reason, because I doubt that the staff is so uncreative that they can't think of something to include on the background.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont know, some say aqua's pose is provokative and terra's pose can be better.

other than that it could be great.

also ventus doesnt actually look like he's running

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

The box art for BBS looks very fitting in my opinion.

I can see why they went with this choice. Personally, I think the art is true to the motif of the BBS story. The background being empty and featureless seems to have some purpose. Making the background an empty white void... It would have to have been done for some reason, because I doubt that the staff is so uncreative that they can't think of something to include on the background.

Perhaps to signify that there is no future for them (TAV) to look forward to? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back