• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skatenerd

well you got to play as him in kh 2 when you die in a boss battle or some crap like that. and in days when you unlock him so i think you will be able to play as him but who knows how much. personally since on this cover he has his keyblade out and ready to battle maybe he will be playable?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think he replaces Ven for the final battle seeing how he's FROZEN!!! I think that qualifies as taken out of commision.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think he replaces Ven for the final battle seeing how he's FROZEN!!! I think that qualifies as taken out of commision.

No. I final boss will probably be before he gets frozen or after, if he gets unfrozen. We don't even know what XM did to him. It could of just been a Blizzard- Like Spell that XM used.

The Final Boss might even be different for each of VTA.

Originally Posted By chrisavera12003
I definently think mickey should be in Bbs.

Ummm... He is. Thats why he is in a Trailer and in some of the Scans for BBS. Where have you been?

At_Deaths_door

It would be really stupid if you could play as King Mickey as a main character because that would just ruin the game...not that I would stop playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back