• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi566

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Yeah, I miss careless, clueless Sora jumping from world to world looking for his friends, but I like where the series has gone, too.
The whole flying Keyblade thing annoys me. They look cool, but really?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

BBS is but I miss hunting for coconuts and talking to Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus about my fears. The beauty of Hollow Bastion when you first see it...The amazement of the End of the World...It was...simple and clean...straight to the point and touching.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

and when his voice cracked calling riku stupid! ;~;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Aqua.
omgod.. when i heard the traverse town in piano collections when i got it.. i almost cried.. ;__; i hadn't heard that in such a long time.. ;__;

I know what you mean. I felt that same nostalgia when I hear FFI Town in Dissidia.

I just miss the times when it wasn't so serious.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well with BBS we get to see how the great story of KH1 got it's origins. The sad part of this whole KH stuff is if the day comes when it all ends, no more Sora, No more heartless, no more Xehanort, no more keyblade, no more Keyblade wielding Mickey, wizard donald, knight goofy, no more unverse, no more gummi ships, it'll be sad.

Awards

You're all treating this like virgin sex.
Getting all worked up, only for the climax to be short lived. Afterward, you cry for the loss of innocence.

Shut the fuck up, man up, and smoke a cigarette instead.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Wait wait wait, the series finally does what you guys ask of it and makes the game more serious and involved but now your all sad cause your not on a damn island looking for a cloth and fishes?

Make up your minds!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

still no more info?
T^T
its killing me! i wanna see ven dying XD

TrinityxLimit

Wait wait wait, the series finally does what you guys ask of it and makes the game more serious and involved but now your all sad cause your not on a damn island looking for a cloth and fishes?

Make up your minds!

It's all a small case of the nostalgia filter. I actually like this better than the first ones.

still no more info?
T^T
its killing me! i wanna see ven dying XD
Maybe later. Maybe never. We might have seen all of the info possible right now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

It's not that we are mad with BBS, to say that we are is like saying we want it one way or the other and we can't have an inbetween. Personaly I think BBS will be alot like KH1 just more serious which is what I have always wanted. All that i'm saying is that nothing can ever be like KH1, it's the first and the original and that makes it special, that's all i'm saying.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

I know what you mean. I felt that same nostalgia when I hear FFI Town in Dissidia.

I just miss the times when it wasn't so serious.

Yeah and everything continues to evolve throughout the generations of video games and musics and the old times will remain forever in our memories.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Make up your minds!

kh section cannot appreciate anything these days.
I HOPE THEY TAKE YOUR KH AWAY SOMEDAY.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

You guys are never happy though, they gave you a chick with boobs and a purpose and your all still like "WELL I WANT TO SEE AQUA'S BACK TOO GRRRR"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

You guys are never happy though, they gave you a chick with boobs and a purpose and your all still like "WELL I WANT TO SEE AQUA'S BACK TOO GRRRR"

I'm happy with BBS, some of us were just remembering the good times, sheesh have a heart.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

well we're just remembering the good old times before we get to the near end/another turn of "SO WHY IS THIS THEORY THEORY" shit again.. ;__;

YEAH. I WANT TO LOOK FOR COCONUTS AGAIN. THAT WAS FUN.

;___; omgod, they should do that, but the stuff is scattered on different worlds! omg that would be cool...

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

There was a tiny fraction of info posted in the comments of FF-Reunion: One you already know, that Paopu fruit should be Paopu tree (they had written as fruit, but thanks to Heartstation we could see that it was suppose to be tree, which makes more sense.) The other things are that there was a gameplay scene with Aqua D-Linking with Donald, and that before Terra fights with Xehanort we see a heart going towards a young Sora.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

aw fuck

ven's heart goes to sora like a summon the second he freezes huh.

GODDAMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back