• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesupersakura

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Ven in a chair=Final Fantasy X? Erm, I can't remember the scenes well in FFX since I last played it 5 years ago. :p Which scene you find Ven on a chair to be similar to FFX?

Ahhhh, well..what I meant was DiZ..or whoever was narrating the part where he sleeps in the chair..implying how he was born from sleep. Tidus was born from a slumber the aeons had, and technically he was a dream, who soon became a real person (if you did things correctly in FFX-2) so thats what I meant. I was just typing in a fury of that actually being the case...and hopefully it won't be. That was probably the worst part of Final Fantasy X, coming to find out Tidus was simply a dream and not a true being.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Oh, okay! I understand what you're saying, you might afraid that Ven turns out to be simply a person who isn't suppose to be exist and was not a human after all, like Tidus in FFX, right?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

wait i thought tidus had a dad though ?

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Oh, okay! I understand what you're saying, you might afraid that Ven turns out to be simply a person who isn't suppose to be exist and was not a human after all, like Tidus in FFX, right?

hmm...i never did understand the concept of ffx....i
but tidus has a dad,. doesnt he? how can he not exsist if he has a biological dad?

satria222poxy

:35:I hope that in the next 2 weeks, I'm expecting...

- BbS Jump Festa 2010 Demos online
- BbS Jump Festa 2010 Trailer online
- BbS Official Website updates (added "Download" section, world updates, gameplay updates, etc.)
- More Famitsu/V-Jump scans that shows more worlds and more finishing touches

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

I think the trailer is going to be the last bit of info on BBS
i neeed to watch the trailer!!!!!!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

When I first played FFX, I was confused by the whole plot and I didn't quite understand and yes, he has a dad.

Both of them are humans, lived in an ancient city called Zanarkand until an incident led their home in destruction from a war between two cities and they, along with the other people of the city were turn into beings called Fayths, by the true villain of FFX and they had been sleeping/dreaming in a dream version of their city called 'Dream Zanarkand' for more than 1,000 years. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

The only chance we have of seeing is, like mentioned before, it being leaked. JF doesn't allow any recording devices or picture taking so I doubt we'll be seeing it, sadly. D:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I hope that they don't reveal anything else, especially new worlds. I'd like to be surprised by at least a couple of them. As for the plot, we know enough for now. We can piece a lot together already, and that's not good considering how long we'll still have to wait.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

this is a horrible christmas present

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well Famitsu should be coming out next week and it should have pics of the trailer and maybe even some new stuff to show us. Plus I don't see how the trailer is really a spoiler, I mean sure it gave us some juicy info but the question is how this all connects together, the big questions have yet to be answered.

1. We don't know who become Young Xehanort
2. We don't know how Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas
3. We don't know the fate of TAV really
4. We don't know how all this connects in the end and we don't know the final fates of so many characters.

There is alot we don't know so BBS will still have tons of surprises.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Continue from previous post: Then prior to events of FFX, Tidus' dad got encounter by Sin and transport to the real world, so does Tidus 10 years later. Then at the end of the game, reveal that they are just spirits all along and after defeating Sin, the fayths finally can rest in peace, stop dreaming in their sleep and fades away, same goes for Tidus.

That's why, and I doubt that Ven realised he isn't suppose to be exist and find out he isn't human at all.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Well Famitsu should be coming out next week and it should have pics of the trailer and maybe even some new stuff to show us. Plus I don't see how the trailer is really a spoiler, I mean sure it gave us some juicy info but the question is how this all connects together, the big questions have yet to be answered.

1. We don't know who become Young Xehanort
2. We don't know how Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas
3. We don't know the fate of TAV really
4. We don't know how all this connects in the end and we don't know the final fates of so many characters.

There is alot we don't know so BBS will still have tons of surprises.

This is true, but they've given us some major clues towards figuring out #s 1, and 2.

1.) They really like to emphasize that Terra gives into darkness. I've thought that he'd become Xehanort from the beginning, and I still do to this day.
2.) Part of the impressions included a scene in which a heart flies from the battlefield towards Sora. *Hint, Hint*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This is true, but they've given us some major clues towards figuring out #s 1, and 2.

1.) They really like to emphasize that Terra gives into darkness. I've thought that he'd become Xehanort from the beginning, and I still do to this day.
2.) Part of the impressions included a scene in which a heart flies from the battlefield towards Sora. *Hint, Hint*

1. I agree
2. I thought the heart flying to Sora was a mistranslation, i didn't see it in the updated more detailed trailer description.

Awards

Silly newcomers. They have so much to learn. They understand so little and always put such a meaningless effort into those threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back