• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Sounds pretty fun! I hope SE releases a PSN demo for the NA version. I will be so happy if that happens!

Anyways, the Keyblademobile being easy to control makes me feel dread. I hope it imitates the feel of really driving with weight and slight-delay responses. It would make it more fun to use if it wasn't exactly like the flying bike Riku rides in KH2 because that was too responsive.

EDIT: What scan has Ven in a forest?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

No, wait. On a totally unrelated note, there was an image from one of the recent scans where Ven was fighting some Unversed over a river surrounded by evergreen trees. POCAHONTAS WORLD?

/extremely wishful thinking.

Is it the last week Jump scan? I believed its Radiant Garden since you said surrounded by river and evergreen trees or Dwarf Woodlands, I don't know....

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

well, you could if you where on japanese play station store, but it changes automatically by region, i think.

well if it was a downloaded product/not from PSN, then you could, because the PSP is not region locked! :D

UnrelentingLight

I can't wait until January 9th when I have the game in my hand, even if it is in japanese.

Where are you importing it from? I was planning on importing it from play-asia but I have never imported before so I don't know if there is a better site.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Where are you importing it from? I was planning on importing it from play-asia but I have never imported before so I don't know if there is a better site.

Play-Asia is good at shipping things on time. There is also Yes-Asia who usually has slightly lower prices than Play-Asia but if you want reliable go with Play-Asia.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I am importing it from a place called ToysnJoys.com

I warn you though sometimes it can take longer than what play asia does to get the game but I trust toysnjoys cause they let me use money orders instead of credit cards and because I have always gotten my product whether it took a while or not. Luckily I got my confirmation e-mail that they recieved my money order this week so I will be getting it no later than a couple of weeks after the release at the most.

UnrelentingLight

I am importing it from a place called ToysnJoys.com

I warn you though sometimes it can take longer than what play asia does to get the game but I trust toysnjoys cause they let me use money orders instead of credit cards and because I have always gotten my product whether it took a while or not. Luckily I got my confirmation e-mail that they recieved my money order this week so I will be getting it no later than a couple of weeks after the release at the most.

I have heard about toysnjoys but the last time I looked at it the site seemed really cluttered.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I have heard about toysnjoys but the last time I looked at it the site seemed really cluttered.

Looks fine to me. Just click on the link that says "Import PSP" then once there look for the link that says "Import PSP Pre-Order" or whatever link says preorder and BBS should be there.

king_Nick

i wanna see that anti gravity room. that has spraked a new intrest for the Deep Space world for me

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

is this all the info we'll get?

BBSFTW

is this all the info we'll get?
repeat of tgs :cry::cry::cry:
most of the info on the first day then no info the other days
then not seeing the trailer for who know how long

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Looks like it, at least until that trailer hits the internet.
that wasnt much =.=
but then again theres alot going on in the trailer already....

kingofgame981

Awards

4197132768_4c464e3218.jpg

Looks how Terra and Aqua in Christmas hat. :36:

Damn! I wonder what Ven's doing. X3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back