• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

In the same interview where he said he was thinking about the Mystery KH game that he had an idea for and that it wasn't KH3.

Do you know wich interview it is cuz everyone keeps talking about that mystery kh game but I never saw that interview.

thisisthebeat

Oh and didn't like the translations for the BBS trailer say it showed Sora in his KH2 outfit. A sign of continuation...!?

thisisthebeat

maybe. that could be part of the secret movie and we don't even know it yet.

Hmm I don't know. Then it wouldn't be so secret anymore lol. I wonder when they are going to release that trailer. Hopefully soon since the game is coming out soon in Japan.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Do you know wich interview it is cuz everyone keeps talking about that mystery kh game but I never saw that interview.

It's from the Days Ultimania. You can find it here.

Here's the excerpt about the Mystery KH.

-- So is it possible that there will be another game connecting BbS and KH1? And might that be KH3...?

Nomura:
Who knows? I already have ideas for the next installment. But since Birth by Sleep isn’t even out yet, I don’t have to think about it until awhile from now. Recently everyone kepts asking me when I’m planning on coming out with KH3. Even though I’m currently busy with Final Fantasy versus XIII, I’m also thinking that it’s almost time to start thinking about it seriously. Though it’s entirely possible that the next game in the series won’t be KH3.

-- So what will it be?

Nomura:
I can’t say that quite yet, but it will be more “offical” than a side story. I actually told the producer this recently, and he said “...what?” It’s the mystery KH. (laugh) Of course, I am also thinking about KH3.

thisisthebeat

Oh right! I remember that interview! Thanks! Still as I said though he's not really denying or confirming anything. But this is just leaving me more confused. 2 new main games?!?! What?!?

UPDATE:

Well no, he just confirmed that there is another main game besides KH3 and that it might not be the next game.
I SUCKKKKK.

Erlix

It's from the Days Ultimania. You can find it here.

Here's the excerpt about the Mystery KH.

Hmmm... I see now. Thanks for helping on that ^^ So now we can't be sure if the secret ending will be about the Mystery KH or KH3 D: But I have a feeling that the KH2 Sora at the end of the BBS trailer is a big hint.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What is the Secret Movie is a Recap of the Whole series after BBS. I imagine that it would be kinda long but they could show us all of what happens in between BBS and KH1 then do some Recapping of KH1 and KH2 leaving us with that picture of Sora standing on DI.

There is a lot going on between BBS and KH1 but the Ansem Reports and the Secret Ansem Reports have explained pretty much all of it.

And we also don't know what the time frame for BBS is so for all we know the events of the Heartless and Nobodies being happen at the end of BBS.

AH! I'M SO HAPPY I'M GETTING A PSP FOR CHRISTMAS! I GET TO PLAY IT AND STOP ASKING MYSELF THESE QUESTIONS!

Viku

i tihnk it will be a sequel to coded rather than a sequel to BBS

I believe that too.

After all, a "Sequel" dosen't mean that it's gonna be a BBS 2. He is talking about the next KH game.

Also, you must remember that KH2's secret ending was BBS so this secret ending dosen't have to be affected by the timeline the game is settled. Maybe it's another spinoff, maybe it's KH3. Who knows? We'll have to wait and see....

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
nomura is a crazy little guy isnt he but his ideas are awesome
but anyways im suspecting some ff spin off lol like a mini project ds or psp oriented but there are too many ff games but had he not said there would be a new kh game not being kh3 but also kind of important so im guessing he might be doing a spin off of some sort not exactly a sequel just a spin off similar to days o.o

Akemi N

nomura is a crazy little guy isnt he but his ideas are awesome

So true, he loves teasing the fanbase so much :(

As for the unannounced titles, I'm just going to wait and see what comes of it. Mostly because anything I'd guess would probably be way off.

dan1192

I'm hoping that the secret video shows when Ansem the Wise found Xehanort & took him in, followed by him and the apprentices banishing AtW and becoming heartless.

It'd be a great ending, it'd link everything together, and it could be pretty badass (like all of the other secret videos).

SuperSailorEarth

You do seem to have a point, Memory Master. The more and more they show us on BBS, the less and less (yet more and more?) it seems to relate to KH1. Its all so indirect. So far the game doest look like its going to show how we go from BwHoPL to POH. Maleficent obviously knows the origins of the terms since she uses them both.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You do seem to have a point, Memory Master. The more and more they show us on BBS, the less and less (yet more and more?) it seems to relate to KH1. Its all so indirect. So far the game doest look like its going to show how we go from BwHoPL to POH. Maleficent obviously knows the origins of the terms since she uses them both.

Wat? BwHoPL are the same as POH hearts? I don't see wats so confusing about that.

SuperSailorEarth

Wat? BwHoPL are the same as POH hearts? I don't see wats so confusing about that.

if thats the case, then why call them different things? I thought that they were different yet the same was established here a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back