• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas and the Golden Eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

so now that we have a SMALL SMALL SMALL glimpse of what vanitas may be or look like,

who do you think vanitas is now?

it looks to me like his hair is darkish brown from the one piece i can see under the mask.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Vanitas is Vanitas.

But since we're all curious as to who he might look like, I put these three up for comparison:

Neither of them have eyelashes and eyebrows as bushy as Vanitas.
[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/roxas678/Riku.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Sora-kingdom-hearts-2612672-668-888.jpg[/IMG]

Eh...

Last edited:

crazzyBRY

every1 knows who vanitas is by now..

Vanitas is Vanitas.. he's MX apprentice that can wield a keyblade and can use it very well..

^
^
^
^

put it on spoiler tag dude..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I honostly can't fathom any one idea on who Van is. There are so many possibilities that it makes my head spin. @.@ (whirly whirly whirly!)

yeah btw, how did xion end up as a girl with black hair

She looks like a girl because she's based on sora's memories and his stongest memories are those of Kairi. The black hair is some what of a mystery.

αsiя

space coke
A ven look alike
Thats my belief till the game comes out and i get spoiled

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
yeah btw, how did xion end up as a girl with black hair

I believe it's because of the fact she was based off of both kairi and then the Keyblade Oblivion, which may also be why the Keyblade the Roxas has awakened in him goes from KK to Oblivion.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
LEFT ear :3

Somebody needs to learn right and left again. :/ It's clearly right, seeing as how it's on the same side as where the right arm, hand, leg, etc. are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back