• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

the Japanese voice for vanitas was kind of familiar sounding but, I can't figure out who it is

Shinkirō;4719307 said:
^ I was thinking the same thing when it came to it, but I think it sounded like the Japanese VA for Lelouch in Code Geass
Miyu Irino is Vanitas voice actor.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Wow! Awesome new trailer! Some things I noticed:

-Vanitas has a weird laugh.

-While Ven is frozen, his eyes blink.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Vanitas' VA hasn't been confirmed, and in an interview Nomura implied his voice actor was someone new.

speaking of him his laugh is creepy as fuck

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That was super creepy.

Wow, wow. That was so awesome. I feel like I've just played the whole game, but still, wow.

Last edited:

Birnax

Was this ever confirmed? Because in this new trailer Vanitas sounds a whole lot like Miyano Mamoru (Riku). That's at least what I think.
I remember reading that the guy who voices Sora will also be the one voicing Vanitas. think I'm wrong though..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
That was super creepy.

Wow, wow. That was so awesome. I feel like I've just played the whole game, but still, wow.

I feel the same way! Every time I see something BBS related, I just get so excited! Man, I can't wait for the NA release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Just finished with the trailer.

Gotta say, the gameplay looks great. Ven is awesome as usual <3

kurasa25

i noticed that when you stop at 6:49( in the jump festa 2010 trailer) you can see that vanitas has a few hairs hanging infront of his face ...kinda like kh1 sora or roxas/ven!!

btw its pretty hard to stop in the right moment.
i have a pdf with that moment so if someone doesnt want to try stopping the trailer just gimme your email and ill send you the picture

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Vanitas' VA hasn't been confirmed, and in an interview Nomura implied his voice actor was someone new.

speaking of him his laugh is creepy as fuck

More like awesome as fuck. <3
It's got that crazy Raito-kun vibe to it.

bbsjfpic71.jpg

Eh, any ideas who this is? :l
I'm not really up to date with all the info.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i noticed that when you stop at 6:49( in the jump festa 2010 trailer) you can see that vanitas has a few hairs hanging infront of his face ...kinda like kh1 sora or roxas/ven!!

btw its pretty hard to stop in the right moment.

i saw a dark ball in the top of the world...it looked like Destiny Island when it was swallowd by darkness, and when Sora defeated Darkside in the islands, before he went to Traverse Town

SRB2Unleashed

Anyone notice Terra running away from a huge pile of darkness in Castle Oblivion? Maybe Org. XIII's Somebodies discovers it, making their nobodies to remember it and that's why they use it. And WTF did they only show KH2 Sora (Probably from after the ending of KH2) for only a nanosecond?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Vanitas's laugh is Shocking and creepy at the same time....
I was kinda expecting a evil Muhahaha type of laugh not a psychotic weird laugh....

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
i saw a dark ball in the top of the world...it looked like Destiny Island when it was swallowd by darkness, and when Sora defeated Darkside in the islands, before he went to Traverse Town

Yeah, it looks like the world is about to be destroyed. Could Land of Departure be the first world to be destroyed before the Heartless destruction of the worlds begun and the star that Sora saw in the night sky is the Land of Departure?

Rexy

Bronze Member
Yeah, it looks like the world is about to be destroyed. Could Land of Departure be the first world to be destroyed before the Heartless destruction of the worlds begun and the star that Sora saw in the night sky is the Land of Departure?
when does Sora see a star disapering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back