• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by RoseateDawn
:) Right here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-k...irmed-vas.html (look on the table)

Although, we don't know who the character is exactly. I'm just positive it's Terra.

Wow, I totally skipped over that when I was checking the thread. Jeez, I really need to start paying more attention to the posts...

Anyway, thanks for telling me!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, I totally skipped over that when I was checking the thread. Jeez, I really need to start paying more attention to the posts...​

Anyway, thanks for telling me!​

No problem! :D
Sometimes that happens to me when there's an update. It's a common mistake. :3

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Stoner was just fine as Xion. McCartney, he's not so much a Disney singer anymore, but he's done fine as Roxas. Jhette Martin was... acceptable for Namine.

Do not put Selena Gomez in KH. Do not put the JB's in there. No. No. No.

If Miley Cyrus voices somebody, I will kill myself. Unless Cyrus voiced a generic fodder-girl who was turned into a Heartless...

No Disney Channel stars.

Besides Vanessa Hudgens as Aqua. I'd buy the game in a heartbeat. :p

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Morgan Freeman as MX? Now THAT'S a good idea.

ICECOOL113

I'M BACK! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! WOW I really do hope that Terra's VA will be Crispin Freeman since looking into the thread. I want to point out that if Morgan Freeman is going to be VA of MX, then I think there would be jokes if Crispin was Terra. As in Terra is MX's father and so forth.

Keep on posting! :)

X-Face

I would love to hear Stephen Fry's voice in KH, he has such a beautiful voice!
But I don't know which character he could do...

But as someone said earlier in this thread, Jennifer Morrisson as Aqua, that could actually work!

B

Blade5468

Can we conclude that Richard Epcar will be voicing MX?
Yes? No? Maybe? PLEASSSEEE?

Stephen Fry being in it would be wonderful, but have we ever even had a British voice for KH? And isn't he, like, too famous to give a shit?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Morgan Freeman isn't related to Crispin Freeman. And Crispin is pretty much confirmed to be in BBS. I was the one who found out. *Is still shocked that the messages were available to public view*

Morgan Freeman
morgan-freeman.jpg

Crispin Freeman
crispin_freeman.jpg

X-Face

Stephen Fry being in it would be wonderful, but have we ever even had a British voice for KH? And isn't he, like, too famous to give a shit?

Christopher Lee's British, and doesn't hide it at all, I think, and for your second question, isn't Christopher Lee too famous to give a shit?
But yeah, it would still be unlikely =D
But there's still a bit of hope, as he has voiced characters in other games, like Reaver in Fable II, the narrator in LittleBigPlanet and again the narrator of the first four Harry Potter Games...

But I guess I'm just dreaming now.
KH already has an all-star cast, who do wonderful work, belonging to the best voice work there has been in games, so actually, it doesn't need 'another famous voice'. :)

Awards
Terra = Zac Efron
Aqua = Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Vanitas = Lucas Grabel
Cinderella = Ashley Tisdale
Master Eraqus = Corbin Bleu
Princess Tiana = Monique Coleman

Rexy

Bronze Member
Terra = Zac Efron
Vanitas = Lucas Grabel

someonelse from HSM?
for Aqua i would like to see Jennifer Love-Hewwit, she was the voice of Madeleine in The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, and it was a good role.
for Master Eraqus i would like Rip Torn, Zeus voice actor in Disney's Hercules

Awards
Fairy God Mother = Voice of Mrs. Darbus
Master Xehanort = Zac's Dad in the movie
Aurora = Kelsi (the piano girl from the movie
Stepsister # 1 = Kaycee Stroh
Stepsister # 2 = Anne Panabaker
Stepmother = Kay Panabaker

ICECOOL113

WOW so many posts since I last saw this thread! Christopher Lee would be AWESOME if he could some how voice MX. I mean I think he could do the whole old evil person voice, and I think a somewhat English accent would be great. I have to save so-so choice for Jennifer Love-Hewwit, I mean she is a great VA in that movie but I can't picture her voice in Aqua sorry.

Well that is it for now keep on posting!

Awkward Squid

Terra = Zac Efron
Vanitas = Lucas Grabel

^ I hope this is sarcasm...

For Terra I'm okay with either Cripsin Freeman or Doug Erholtz.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra = Zac Efron
Vanitas = Lucas Grabel

I don't like the idea of having people from HSM voicing KH characters... v.v

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If High School Musical got in KH in any sort of way, I'd disown whatever game they appeared in. Simple and Clean is my method of practice, concerning that. ;D

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Um, I'm going to explan this only once. HSM in KH can't happen since there's no way the creators will give them the characters. Just because the Alantica thing happened, doean't mean they'll do it again. And one other thing, most of the people you say and bash on are on their projects/shows, so they can't just voice for KH mid everything. And if someone calls me a Miley/HSM/etc Fanboy/brat, I'll say somethhing I wasn't going to say until BBS and Coded are release. Turst me, you don't want to see it. Oh and for Aqua's VA, Saya's, Paine's, or another Anime Female VA.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Jesse McCartney is enough for disney singer VA's.....it would kill Aqua if Selena Gomez voiced her.....she is just too young, Alison Stoner couldn't really pull of Xion....but she did alright for being the quite girl...lol.....and i dont want any jonas brother Voicing over Terra.....he would lose his cool awesome darkness look......I dont think I could take seeing two important character's having those VA's...that would just like ruin the characters for me.

And ik everyone has their own opinions...and that is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back