• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas=Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

Ok so Nomura confirmed in an interview that Vanitas would look identical to an existing character.Aqua was also confirmed to have a big role in the story.

Now,I re-watched the trailer and looked at Vanitas' eye carefully.At first I thought it could be Xion.But no,Nomura wouldn't do that.Then I thought maybe Ven? But also no because of the eyelashes.So then I thought ''What about Aqua?''.Look at the resemblances:

Aqua:[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11j440w.png[/IMG]

Vanitas:[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/xf4zo.png[/IMG]

And also,even if Vanitas doesn't have breasts or whatever,he probably copies one's face kinda like Orochimaru in Naruto.(I know,worst example).

What do you guys think?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
No no read it slowly.

I doubt it?
Why? (Hence im saying why because your thinking well why not)
Because thatd make him flaky.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Errrr, no. If anything he's more likely to be a clone/lookalike of:
-Xehanort
-Terra
-Ven/Roxas/Sora
-Riku
then Aqua. Besides, that would just be bad writing on their part if Vanitas was Aqua.

αsiя

space coke
You gonna say Vanitas is Aqua just because of an eyebrow

Chad92

Euh....actually I kinda looked at it again and he looks more like Riku...The way he holds his hand out kinda like Riku in the trailer and he kinda also looks like him...

If a mod would close this topic,I'd appreciate it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Wait.

gh.jpg
11j440w.png

It's not that bad of a theory.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Was that sarcasm?
AOr are eyebrows and such enough basis these days?

It wasn't sarcasm at all.

Eyebrows/eyes/eyelashes are about all we have of Vanitas at the moment. Aqua's the only one with eyelashes that thick and end at such a length. The hair's nearly the same. The eyebrows are nearly the same.

I'm not saying OH MY GOD VANITAS IS AQUA, but let's not rule out Vanitas having Xion syndrome.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
My only dispute is you saying the hair lines up, but it doesn't we're talking about Aqua's right eye, she has no hair by her right eye, it crosses over her nose. not to mention it'd be swooping the other way.

Vanitas.

Good observation.

But possibly you're overthinking.

Vanitas is a boy. He's referred to a boy already by Master Xehanort, and Vanitas. He also has a guy voice.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no worst idea ever ><
no no no no no

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Because it makes complete sense that Aqua would stab herself....
Unless, of course, Master Xehanort used Doc Brown's time-travelling DeLorean to travel to an alternate dimension, abduct Aqua sometime in the past of that dimension, then return to his own dimension and raise her as an apprentice. He also dyed her hair black, forced her to wear a helmet and body suit, fed her testosterone pills to deepen her voice, and purchased expensive breast reduction surgery to ensure that nobody would recognize her.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think that the snippet of Vanitas' face is enough to draw any conclusions as to who he might be or be connected to.
It was a valiant effort, I'll admit, but there simply isn't enough information to make any educated assumptions.

Chad92

My only dispute is you saying the hair lines up, but it doesn't we're talking about Aqua's right eye, she has no hair by her right eye, it crosses over her nose. not to mention it'd be swooping the other way.

Yeah but hair can move from one side to another easily.

Also,I can't say anything about Vanitas being referred to as a boy...Kinda got me there....

Edit:Yeah I'm re-thinking this now...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Indeed it can move around, but if you want to get technical, then you could see that the strand Aqua has going over her face, if you "moved" it over it wouldn't be that short. Not to mention I would think it would be weird to move too much inside that helmet, plus in that scene he's standing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back