• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFMV95

Well, I was watching the new trailer for BBS and I noticed that Ansem the Wise talks about "that boy" who saves the world each time when the darkness shows up. He also mentions that he can connect with other peoples hearts. Ven says "Our connected hearts are my power!" which means that "that boy" is Ven, at the end of the trailer, Ansem the Wise says "And his name is..." and it shows a picture of Sora.

So I think Sora's heart is connected to Ven's heart, so when Sora became a heartless and Roxas was born, he had the apperance of Ven due to the fact that Sora and Ven have connected hearts.

Think about it, it all makes sense.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Needs more depth. I believe what Ven meant when he said "our connected hearts are my power" was "my friends are my power," which was one of Sora's old lines. How is Ven's heart connected to Sora? Why him of all people when he could connect it to anyone else? What classifies as a connection?

I don't think that Ven's the person in question that can connect his heart either, since he's probably one of those "poor souls."

BladeofHearts18

wow. i have never thought of that. this might explain it. and when ven is wrapped in cloth on the tree in DI that sora sits on might also show a connection to their hearts. also, when MX says to ven that he is losing it. maybe he is losing his heart because it is molding inside Sora's? then when Sora becomes a heartless that part of Sora's heart goes into Roxas, making roxas act and look like ven.

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
im starting to think that the tree is gonna play a huge part in this theory. in the trailer, Ven was covered in a blanket on that tree. then, the scene with Sora at the end showed that same tree. its something about that tree that will further explain what relation Ven and Sora and Roxas (to an extent) have.

BladeofHearts18

im starting to think that the tree is gonna play a huge part in this theory. in the trailer, Ven was covered in a blanket on that tree. then, the scene with Sora at the end showed that same tree. its something about that tree that will further explain what relation Ven and Sora and Roxas (to an extent) have.

also, don't forget the papou fruit too. it might have something to do with it since it seems pretty important or else they wouldn't put it in the game.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
still doesnt explain what happen to vens heart =/
still ok i guess

BladeofHearts18

still doesnt explain what happen to vens heart =/
still ok i guess

read my post. ven was losing his heart due to the connection because sora was stealing ven's heart, you could say. ( since sora has such a strong heart) that is why MX tells ven that he is losing it, it being his own heart to sora. seems weird but possible in a way.

Zoranx

Sora was already born, what are you talking about... Ven loses his heart but doesnt mean sora took it. Btw "his name is" = Sora. Why? because why did they put his picture at the end after this quote. If it was ven then he would be in the picture. Ven is one of the lost people that sora has to save. This game is of course reflecting on the sequel to kh2 but it also has things we dont know. And if ven was connected, id say hes more connected to Vanitas then his friends just like sora and riku are connected. The line "my friends are my power" is stating terra and aqua. just like sora tells riku when riku fell in darkness. Ven could be talking to vanitas at that moment btw. So here is the question, how did sora steal vens heart?.. do you think a boy that age anyway can even try it? Ven is connected to sora in a different way as riku is somehow connected to terra. the whole sora is the bad guy is just nonsense and why would they make sora the main character bad or considered one who steals hearts. Sora has a different fate just as ven has his. riku fell into darkness as terra did. All these characters are connected but if your trying to say sora is ven, then possibly they took out something we did not see?

TwiliteKnite

also sora is most likely to be the person that can connect to other peoples hearts because of how he connected to kairi in the first game. its how sora had kairi's heart and why roxas looks like ven because ven morfed with sora

TwiliteKnite

i really think that this theory is one of the most plausible theories out there at this point. everything makes sense with sora being the one who can connect peoples hearts

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I thought of something like this even before the trailer. Perhaps Roxas looks like Ven because Ven connected with Sora on some level like Terra connected with Riku. Or maybe it has something to do with Terra choosing Riku as the next keyblade master, and having it end up as Sora. And that dialog with the LS, you know he's confused because Sora is the keyblade master but he knows it's not Riku and he choose Riku, not Sora.

barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back