• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas=Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really don't understand how people can think Vanitas will look like a female character, his body totally throws that off.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Maybe not, but she was far skinnier and even though she didn't have much of a chest, she didn't exactly have a wide muscular one either.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Technically Xion is asexual. I mean

she's a puppet

Lmfao.

Wikipedia on Asexuality said:
Asexuality (also known as nonsexuality) in its broadest sense, describes lack of sexual attraction, or interest in or desire for sex. Sometimes, it is considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study placed the incidence rate of asexuality at 1%.

Asexuality is distinct from celibacy, which is the deliberate abstention from sexual activity. Some asexuals do have sex.

Don't you mean Xion is non-genderised?

thesupersakura

I was thinking Vanitas looked like Xion as well, but I bet he's either going to look like Ven or Terra...I'm leaning more towards Ven so when Ven sees his face he's all like

ZOMG BUT..WAI DEW YEW HAS MAH FACE

Grey

The eyebrows don't even look alike! What are you talking about?

Vanitas' eyebrow dips down on the underside towards the bridge of his nose, then rounds upward.
Aqua's eyebrow doesn't dip at all. Her eyebrows get gradually wider until the tip, Vanitas' eyebrow widens just before the tip and then narrows to a point near his forehead.

The hair has no resemblance either, and pretty much every character has bigger eyelashes.

This makes no sense. Vanitas looks more like Braig than Aqua (because, discounting the bangs and eyepatch, they both have yellow eyes and black hair color).

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I honestly don't see why not, even if there is other people that are alot more likely to be connected to Vanitas than Aqua. Yes, Vanitas is a guy, but look at Xion.
Besides, that would just be bad writing on their part if Vanitas was Aqua.
It wouldn't be bad writing if they pull it off nicely.

iLexi-chan

Did you ever get a chance to hear is most creepy laugh coming from Vaintas? lol
I don't think its Aqua... But good theroy by the way~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back