• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone seems to have forgotten...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
...the importance of Unversed. Has anyone actually put thought that one of these main characters may be an Unversed themselves? Hence the "erasing" and "not supposed to exist"?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
...the importance of Unversed. Has anyone actually put thought that one of these main characters may be an Unversed themselves? Hence the "erasing" and "not supposed to exist"?

I think people stopped throwing the whole unversed idea around because no one truly knows what one is or how it is created.... people just resort to connection by obvious means now :cool:

A

Azrael

I think people stopped throwing the whole unversed idea around because no one truly knows what one is or how it is created.... people just resort to connection by obvious means now :cool:

Your sig is almost as cool as some other dude's.

Fix up the sig. It looks nice.

I'm guessing Vanitas is an Unversed of Ven.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Your sig is almost as cool as some other dude's.

Fix up the sig. It looks nice.

I'm guessing Vanitas is an Unversed of Ven.

Thanks, yeah ill fix it up eventually before the game gets released in jan.... I dont know why but i get lazy after 15 min of photoshop and start rushing through pics......

sounds pretty likely but i guess it depends on what and how a unversed is created and what part of the game it happens.....

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Thanks, yeah ill fix it up eventually before the game gets released in jan....

Not to steal your spotlight, but...

vanitas_ven.png

Anyway, we'll just have to wait until we know more about the Unversed and what sort of process is required to make a humanoid one, considering XH is the only human form Heartless.

Chad92

vanitas_ven.png

Anyway, we'll just have to wait until we know more about the Unversed and what sort of process is required to make a humanoid one, considering XH is the only human form Heartless.

The head is too big and it looks like he has no neck.Other than that,nice job.

And also the Unversed probably play a big role in Vanitas' identity.

Sora^Fan

As of right now, none us can really say. The main theory here is that Vanitas is Ven's Unversed but it can be the opposite seeing how Vanitas keeps saying that he wants to make Ven stronger....

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
As of right now, none us can really say. The main theory here is that Vanitas is Ven's Unversed but it can be the opposite seeing how Vanitas keeps saying that he wants to make Ven stronger....

Think about it. Unversed feed on negative emotions. Perhaps Vanitas doesn't want to make Ven stronger physically, but emotionally, so Vanitas himself can grow stronger.

The head is too big and it looks like he has no neck.Other than that,nice job.

Well, it was a quick job in GIMP; I resized the head quite hastily.

diogo14

Think about it. Unversed feed on negative emotions. Perhaps Vanitas doesn't want to make Ven stronger physically, but emotionally, so Vanitas himself can grow stronger..

So no Ven = no Vanitas, that's why he asks to be erased? Wouldn't it be easier to kill Vanitas?

Sora's Guardian

Its very possible that Vanitus is Vens Unversed, but we dont know enough about the Unversed. but i do agree that what we can see of vanitus does resemble ven...

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
hmm tht could be a good guess
Vanitas = Vens Unverse
Ven's headaches?
asking to be erased, which probably doesn't happen since he is in DI with a blank look on his face staring at a world disappear

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

vanitas_ven.png

wow he looks weird =/
i hope thats not how he looks

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

vanitas_ven.png

.........................:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back