• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas destroys L.o.D????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
We have now seen the trailer and whats to come to L.o.D, but if u look at 4:38-4:41 M.E. says "You shouldn't even exist!", but who is it that isn't suppose to exist? Is it Vanitas whose name means emptiness? MX warns Terra that it is Vanitas who is disturbing the balance of the worlds and bringing destruction upon them. So if he is disturbing the worlds peace, then is it he who destroys L.o.D???? We see darkness form upon the world so we know that it falls into darkness, but is Vanitas really behind all of this? Just who is he? And what does he want with Ven(says in the trailer "I'll make him stronger")? Discuss, flame do whatever.

BladeofHearts18

most likely since i doubt MX would destroy it since he knows the place very well and pretty much grew up there. so i am guessing vanitas destroyed it in an act of rebelling against MX or maybe doing it for some other reason like MX said.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
maybe he destroyed l.o.d in order 2 mak ventus stronger lik he said he wuld. think about it? wouldnt losing ur home and all ur freinds fill ur heart with anger and darkness?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
maybe he destroyed l.o.d in order 2 mak ventus stronger lik he said he wuld. think about it? wouldnt losing ur home and all ur freinds fill ur heart with anger and darkness?

But Ven isn't like that, it seems like MX would do something like that to get Terra to succumb to darkness. It could be one of the ways he used to get Ven stronger, but it doesn't seem like that is all there is too it.

Hikari221

He's probably trying to make Ven's heart stronger for when MX takes it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It COULD be Vanitas, but I think it could also be MX. Maybe even Terra, if MX or Vanitas tricked him into doing that. It'd certainly explain the shocked look on Terra's face.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
What makes you say that Azrael? I didn't see any evidence of Maleficent being in LoD in the trailer.

Sora's Guardian

Well, it's kinda apparent that Vanitas was with AtW in the trailer, but I won't bring up my old stupid theory. (though it's seeming slightly more believable now) Anyways so where does Vanitas and AtW fit in with the story?

Like ive thought for a while, i believe that AtW has to do with Ven "loosing it" and Ven's connection to Sora (considering his dialouge throughout the new trailer). Possibly used the pods in Twilight Town (remember 2 have already been used before sora, donald, and goofy), which would explain why Roxas was born near there, because of the connection to Ven's memories or heart or something... i guess we wont know until it comes out...

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I think it was just a trap that MX did in order to get Terra's heart filled with hatred and anger

Yeah I don't get the point in him trying to get Terra into using the power of Darkness. I mean whats the point? Does he want Terra as his own appretice or wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back