• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
in KH1, Atlantica was an "optional" world. It had no affect on the progression of the main story like the other worlds did. This is possibly the reason why it isn't in BBS. It sucks, since Atlantica is one of my favorite worlds even in KH2. They should've put it in instead of 100 Acre Wood.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
There isn't any reason why it shouldn't be in BBS. Nobody knows how Triton knew about the Keyblade; this could be explained in BBS. And, I'm sorry but, in my opinion, 100 Acre Wood was the worst world in the KH series. At least Atlantica had pretty good gameplay in KH1; 100 Acre Wood didn't in both KH games.

Awards
There isn't any reason why it shouldn't be in BBS. Nobody knows how Triton knew about the Keyblade; this could be explained in BBS. And, I'm sorry but, in my opinion, 100 Acre Wood was the worst world in the KH series. At least Atlantica had pretty good gameplay in KH1; 100 Acre Wood didn't in both KH games.

Well, since Triton is a world ruler, it's possible that all the world rulers know about it. And I never said that Atlantica shouldn't be in it, I said it should've. Read it over.

XkeybladerXX

There might be a side-off story which tells us what happens in the 10 year gap between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts. Atlantica might be featured. But Atlantica was the worst world in Kingdom Hearts because you have to reposition your self to fight a heartless and it just gets annoying. 100 acre Wood was optional in the entire series. But this is my opinion....so don't be offended.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, since Triton is a world ruler, it's possible that all the world rulers know about it. And I never said that Atlantica shouldn't be in it, I said it should've. Read it over.

What you say is possible, but it's a pretty big guess. And, whenever you said that Atlantica sucked in KH2, I assumed that you meant that's why it shouldn't be in BBS.

Awards
What you say is possible, but it's a pretty big guess. And, whenever you said that Atlantica sucked in KH2, I assumed that you meant that's why it shouldn't be in BBS.

Oh, I didn't mean it sucks cuz of it in KH2, I meant it sucks cuz its not in BBS.

Awards
There might be a side-off story which tells us what happens in the 10 year gap between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts. Atlantica might be featured. But Atlantica was the worst world in Kingdom Hearts because you have to reposition your self to fight a heartless and it just gets annoying. 100 acre Wood was optional in the entire series. But this is my opinion....so don't be offended.

Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood were both optional in KH1 and 2. They weren't in CoM though.\

EDIT: OOPS!!! Sorry for double posting!!! I wasn't paying attention. My bad!!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by breaktheice16
Oh, I didn't mean it sucks cuz of it in KH2, I meant it sucks cuz its not in BBS.

Ohhhh, your sentence was structured weird. Your title threw me off too. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And yes, I do agree with you.

crazzyBRY

why not put 100 acre wood?

100 acre wood is part of mysterious tower or radiant garden xD.. so yea =X

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I would have liked it to be in BBS, but idk if they could program the such different gameplay from the other worlds without running out of memory. That, and Aqua, if they didn't allow the skimpier shirt thing, they definitely wouldn't allow a mostly naked upper body

jonXjon

I would have liked it to be in BBS, but idk if they could program the such different gameplay from the other worlds without running out of memory. That, and Aqua, if they didn't allow the skimpier shirt thing, they definitely wouldn't allow a mostly naked upper body

Disney didn't decide to change Aqua's design. Nomura did for his own reasons. And what about Ariel? She has an almost naked upper body. And she is one of Disney's own characters. They designed her like that. Nomura changed Aqua's design cause he thought she looked to trampy. Having an almost naked upper body for the sake of swimming is not inappropriate.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
It's because they don't wanna worry about censoring Terra's manly nipples.

Joking.

iLexi-chan

KH1 Atlantica was an Optional world???????
....Wow...
And i don't think it will NEVER be in BBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back