• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playing order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

well in the interview normura said the best order to play bbs was terra<ven<aqua for plot since that's how they did the story or something like that

but was anyone else disappointed by this order or was it just me? i wanted to do aqua<Terra<ven but seeing this order might leave me confused with the story? how about you guys, did you plan out how you were going to play as first or did you jus not care?

BTW how do i make polls?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Terra and Ven seem like pretty straightforward characters, while Aqua is the one with all the mystery. And considering that Terra is a strong character with a lot of powerful moves, it makes sense that he be the first one you get to play as. Gimmicks always come last.

ventus12

I don't see how it can confuse anyone. You can play each story in any order.

well he said that order cause thats how they did the story starting with those characters so i was thinking the cliffhangers in one story would b explained in another so playing out of order would show answers to cliffhangers to early.

Suinia

I'm going to pay the same way I was going to with one modification:

Terra: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Ven: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Terra: Finish first world.
Switch.
Ven: Finish first world.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish first world.
Switch.
Etc...

I was going to do the order: Aqua > Terra > Ven.
But this way works as well.

ventus12

yea thats wat i was thinking i didnt want to get spoiled so i guess i will bored to death playing as aqua (please dont hate me aqua lovers) i just wasnt excited playing as her seeing as she had no connection to sora or riku

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Heh funny how it worked out to be just how I wanted to play them. I always wanted to play from least favorite to favorite, thus, Terra - Ven - Aqua.

ventus12

Heh funny how it worked out to be just how I wanted to play them. I always wanted to play from least favorite to favorite, thus, Terra - Ven - Aqua.

T_T at least you got ur wish lol

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Just remember that it's the recommended playing order, and not necessarily the way you have to play it. Those of you who want to play in a different order will be able to, it just means you'll get different parts of the story first.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Im just doin the usual T>V>A. If what nomura says is true then ill understand the story better.

Malevolence

Raw Life
ok thanks but how do you post polls and close this please.

When you start a new thread, way under where you make it there is a box called additional options and in that box is where you make your poll, how many polls you want, etc.

ventus12

o thank you that helps and this keyblade icon thing do i get more with the more i post cause a new one just popped up.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
well in the interview normura said the best order to play bbs was terra<ven<aqua for plot since that's how they did the story or something like that

but was anyone else disappointed by this order or was it just me? i wanted to do aqua<Terra<ven but seeing this order might leave me confused with the story? how about you guys, did you plan out how you were going to play as first or did you jus not care?

BTW how do i make polls?

Yeah, I planned on playing them in a different order, but I'm still sticking to my original plan. You don't have to go in the order he says.

BTW how do i make polls?

When you're making your thread scroll down; there should be an option to add a poll to your thread. If you forget to click it while you're making you thread, you can already add a poll after the thread is made. Scroll to the top and click on Thread Tools. There should be a poll option.

αsiя

space coke
Im doing the other way
Im gonna do it Aqua > Ven > Terra

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well Nomura said for the best playing experience to play it Terra> Ven> Aqua so thaats what i'll do.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Terra has been my favorite from day 1 so Im happy about the order. I wanted to play Ventus last though, I always get the "been there, done that" feeling with Ven's gameplay. I've played as Sora and Roxas, and Ven is just like them.

I'll probably play as Aqua 2nd despite what Nomura says. I like spoilers.

ventus12

^ thanks again but i think if u play out order it could mess uo the story like they made the story with TVA. so playing as aqua first might reveal the ending of the trios story well so to speak.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
^ thanks again but i think if u play out order it could mess uo the story like they made the story with TVA. so playing as aqua first might reveal the ending of the trios story well so to speak.

I don't think it'll mess up the story otherwise they would of just made it TVA instead of giving you a choice.

It'll probably make it harder to understand if you play it out of order though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back