• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2channel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

They changed their mind when they realized KH wasn't going to fail. Which is why Mickey has had more prominent roles in the games since CoM.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
so thats why we didnt see much of him in kh1 =/

Mitchman

Kingdom Hearts-Deep Dive, its the only thing I can come up with which makes sense.

Absent axel

Kingdom hatsu aquas DOUBLE DEES.

Nahh, i like day by day but that sounds too much like days.

Mitchman

As I said Deep Dive, people, Deep Dive! It would make sense, like a sequel to BBS on how the unbirth dive into darkness to become the heartless and how the organization is formed. Oh and you play as Braig. Kicking ass making things go as planned for the organization. Please?

Mitchman

No deep dive is the name of the cutscene. Frankly I'm surprised deep dive isn't a game or anything outside a name, seeing how Birth By Sleep and The gathering are in a game or the game.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
oh hey nii-channeru! ━━(゚∀゚)━━

um you guys aware that if it's BBS, it stands for bulletin board system

Talys Alankil

Anyone remember about zelda DD which became ocarina of time or majora's mask (I don't remember which of them) ? I doubt DD stands for an actual game, more an unnamed project.

Blizzara

Door to Darkness x)

Anyway, I doubt something this big would just pop up as a rumor on a website. It's like people randomly calling Saix's somebody Sia. If a new KH game were to be announced, everyone (Nomura included) would make a huge deal about it.

Airknight

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider. "The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past".

This was stated by Nomura a while back.

We know that Days was Roxas' time in Organization XIII and BBS is Xehanort's past.

Coded shows the elements of The period of Riku's absence in the flashbacks.

So I'd put my money on this game as a cross of The period of the King's absence and The period of Riku's absence.

Sort of like Reverse/Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back