• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yensid neutruality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok in the recent interview. Nomura says "I think then you’ll know where he stands."

Now if he is a keyblade master I think this mean he's neutral in which he usually doesn't like to interfere with the affairs of Light and Dark this is probably why his tower is located in between light and dark.

loke13

He merely applies the knowledge and trust the person to make there own decisions.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
if yensid is a keyblade master i guess since mickey is sort of the same way..........he uses both light and darkness...using both for good.....mickey is still the apprentice whether it be in magic or keyblade mastery....he is still under yen sid.....thats pretty cool

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The only reason why I think Yensid is not a Keyblade Master is because he didn't initially know that the Keyblade could open up passageways to other worlds. It was stated that Mickey told him that. I mean, as a Master of the Keyblade, he should know of such functionality. Therefore, I think Yensid is not a Master...

Lelouch

The only reason why I think Yensid is not a Keyblade Master is because he didn't initially know that the Keyblade could open up passageways to other worlds. It was stated that Mickey told him that. I mean, as a Master of the Keyblade, he should know of such functionality. Therefore, I think Yensid is not a Master...

Nomura could always retcon that. Either way it wouldn't surprise me if he was a keyblade master.

whodeany

I doubt he is. You think he would have taught Sora how to ride his Keyblade, and such awesome moves, at the beginning of Kh2 if he was.

Then again, maybe he figured there was no time. Bleh. Who knows.

Sir Bert Leaman

I doubt he is. You think he would have taught Sora how to ride his Keyblade, and such awesome moves, at the beginning of Kh2 if he was.

Then again, maybe he figured there was no time. Bleh. Who knows.

If Sora's can even work that way. I'm not sure the BBS Keyblades are standard issue, if you get my meaning. I mean, really, it seems that about the only thing Terra's can't do is become an espresso machine.

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

Terra's can totally become an espresso machine.

And Goddammit, this is making me wonder if KH3 will have riding keyblades as well..

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess he is a bit on the neutral side, but I mostly think of him on the light side of course.

Alchemic_Bankai

I wanna know why Donald and Goofy don't recognize his tower in KH2. Unless he alters their memory, which is not a nice thing to do.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ok in the recent interview. Nomura says "I think then you’ll know where he stands."

Now if he is a keyblade master I think this mean he's neutral in which he usually doesn't like to interfere with the affairs of Light and Dark this is probably why his tower is located in between light and dark.

Yen Sid isn't a Keyblade Master.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yen sid is a master magician not keyblade master but a master all the same wise in not only the mystic but other areas as well

Lonbilly

Awards
Of course you've played the game so you know.

KH2 showed no signs of him wielding a Keyblade, nor have we seen anything from BbS yet either. Besides, it would be bad writing on SE's part to just give Keyblades to everyone. But right now, until we can actually get proof that says otherwise, Yen Sid isn't a Keyblade Wielder.

loke13

KH2 showed no signs of him wielding a Keyblade, nor have we seen anything from BbS yet either. Besides, it would be bad writing on SE's part to just give Keyblades to everyone. But right now, until we can actually get proof that says otherwise, Yen Sid isn't a Keyblade Wielder.

The absence of proof is not the proof of absence. There are more things going towards him being a Keyblade master then not.

Lonbilly

Awards
The absence of proof is not the proof of absence. There are more things going towards him being a Keyblade master then not.

The only things going towards him being one is the fact that he trained Mickey. He's just a really powerful mage, not a really powerful Keyblade Wielder. We already have MX and Eraqus for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back