• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Judge

Like this has never been done before.......

Anyway, this isn't gonna be a theory, but more like support for the theory. If Van is Xehanort, it could be because he lost his memories in that secret movie battle (somehow) and could only remember the name of his master. Some people have said, "If Vanitas is Xehanort, then why can't Xehanort, Ansem SoD, or Xemnas use a keyblade?" Let me try to explain this. Remember in the beginning of KH2 in virtual TWTWN when Roxas obviously can't remember anything about being in the org. or using a keyblade. The keyblade only came to him when he needed it. Now, how often do you think a scientist needs a keyblade because i'm thinking not too often. Next, Ansem SoD was able to give Riku a dark suit that is very similar to Vanitas'. And when he posses Riku he fights with the same stance as Vanitas (though this may be insignificant since Riku did this by himself). Well, I guess that's all I got.

Discuss, comment, criticize, etc.

Toreaver

1. If Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas could use keyblades that would eliminate the need for sora
You've got some pretty good support ideas in their

Firo

Oh Crap
Vanitas and Ven are the same person, or WERE the same person IMO

samloc

my theory for is that ven is vanitas and when we see ven w/ master xehanort its when he is under xehanorts control so what im saying is that ven is a unversed under master xehanorts influence so in the cutscene where ven is fighting vanitas its the battle within ven but idk im just guessing

The Judge

1. If Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas could use keyblades that would eliminate the need for sora
You've got some pretty good support ideas in their
It's true that Sora would be unnecessary if they could use the keyblade, but I did say that they can't remember that they can use the keyblade.

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
Next, Ansem SoD was able to give Riku a dark suit that is very similar to Vanitas'.
He could have done the same thing if MX eventually became Ansem SoD, so that's not definitive evidence that Ansem SoD and Vanitas are the same person. In other words, he doesn't have to have worn the suit himself to remember it or have a connection to it.

And when he posses Riku he fights with the same stance as Vanitas (though this may be insignificant since Riku did this by himself).
You're saying Riku has the same stance as Vanitas while he's not being possessed too? I think that shows more evidence for a Riku/Vanitas connection than one between possessedbyAnsemSoD!Riku and Vanitas. The fact that Riku has the same stance normally shows that his possession by Ansem is irrelevant.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Next, Ansem SoD was able to give Riku a dark suit that is very similar to Vanitas'. And when he posses Riku he fights with the same stance as Vanitas (though this may be insignificant since Riku did this by himself).

facepalm Riku didn't get the Dark suit from Ansem SoD. He got it before he even met him. And the stance was also used BEFORE his possession.

No offense, but this has got to be the 1000th time someone drops the ball on that one.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
According to the Hokage Vanitas true identity is BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Yep bet you didn't see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back