• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Website Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deya

What's up with Lea's name being Lia? Axel's name isn't Axil... In the new Famitsu scans it was written Lia aswell... is this some typo or what?

That Lia thing is getting on my nerves. But it's kinda everywhere, so it's probably more than a typo @_@ wth

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe it could be a typo or they put 'Lia' there as means of pronounciation.

Well, this confirms that the city of Thebes is playable in OC. :)

Keelgun

GREEK PRIDE!!!! WOOT! Now my parents will respect the game that much more!

mrd101

i have never been able to load the world page anyone has this problem? i just see stars in the background
EDIT: i managed to make it work just had to reload it over 10 times

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Could someone please post pics for the people who have trouble from the terrible loading official site?

mrd101

Could someone please post pics for the people who have trouble from the terrible loading official site?

I had the same trouble as you just refresh it a couple of time from the world page

micbeasty

i just checked the official website too and nothing new has been updated

micbeasty

than could you maybe put the pix of them on here so the rest of us can see them?plz?

micbeasty

just got it to load the olympus colliseum is so awesome best version yet now it would be even better though if you could explore olympus itself and the mysterious tower i think is ify

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
If I remember right, when the subtitles pop up as Saix and Axel are talking, Saix calls Axel by his full beings name, Lea, but in Katakana it is written Ri-A. (L's and R's are interchangeable.) Becauseif u pronounce it the way its spelled You'd be calling axel's somebody Leia, ya know, like princess leia. (Starwars reference ftw?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back