• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

i'm not really hyped of the story right now since i don't understand japanese..

i just want to know what it feels like playing kingdom hearts again. and using the shoot lock.. =)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
whats this live stream your talking about???? O_____O

Yuuki

sorry for asking but can i get a link???? O_O

Na?lo

i'm not really hyped of the story right now since i don't understand japanese..

i just want to know what it feels like playing kingdom hearts again. and using the shoot lock.. =)
The whole debugging team of Square said that it was really fun to play the battles with all those commands and new stuff *___*

TerravsVentus

Other "Bad" Translation

Two FM secret movie in such a scene is turning point in the three common vs master there notes and Woo the Anita Van against Soo
His operation by characters in the other two battle field of stays (Donald and goofy kind)
There notes to fold over but will woo Anita Van's attacks have been or will it be Woo Anita Van's earlier in the down easier
The win if the Woo event Du-ice addicted to King Dam hearts appearance to Ahn Woo van with Bluetooth appeared on King Dam hearts and somewhere to have to leave there tracking notes
and three separate to road

Woo event with du service to oblivion Castle after extracting Woo, the Anita Van to Soo 7.1' to the purposes folk
Altera to master there notes to continue through
Aqua to woo event with Du-extract purposes he East West running

time-series of Aqua to woo event with du service to Altera feeling
Altera's time-axis is obscure well because they do. Aqua to woo event with du service is determined
The three works, until now, through the world was repeated that while the last DUNGEON is the Wooªhe and Altera Ray deer student garden, Aqua oblivion in the castle

RAS boss is
Woo event with du service to woo the Anita Van service
Altera to there Notes (between variety was lit armored)
Aqua to King Dam hearts and fused it with a huge Ahn Woo van with database

Each of the ending
Woo, the event du service
The Woo Anita Van service and a key blade each other's chest with each other stabs beat phase.
and open the two people's hearts Sola in sleep.
and Altera
Black's power to full release it there note down to the there notes to body over so he himself is the key blade to destroy the heart break
until now the memories of the lost Altera but the darkness of power and there notes to seek the memories of their names are there notes that assumption and helped us Ahn APU disciples were
And Aqua
Ann giant will woo van along with Bluetooth King Dam hearts in the heart appear to have gone
Anh will woo van database
Aqua battle against King Dam hearts in the heart appear to be less heart the

leaving a quick revealed that the plant wrote in a word
insufficient understanding of them really wrong office may have almost feel such

As you can see the doesn't make much sense

MUST BE FAKE!!!

AxelRikuRoxas

sorry for asking but can i get a link???? O_O
As i said a while back KH BbS 1枠目(延長枠、朝までやるよ) - ニコニコ生放送... but you have to register. Also this is a japanese website... u need to use google translate to get through it. as for time it say 2:00 AM in japanese time on the 9th.... SAT. so thats like 14 hours to Eastern ST. so around 1200. NOON
that should answer it.. but all the answers to ur ppls q's are just 2-3 pages back. just btw

Dowhax

Bronze Member
For the so called live stream tomorrow will it be just a pre-recorded vid that will be posted on youtube? And if not and someone finds the clip could that person post it here for everyone else to view it, please?

crazzyBRY

For the so called live stream tomorrow will it be just a pre-recorded vid that will be posted on youtube? And if not and someone finds the clip could that person post it here for everyone else to view it, please?

the live stream isn't on youtube

and there are alot of ppl going to post the game in youtube.. even me ^_^V

Chad92

It's a LIVE stream.You watch it while the guys playing it LIVE.It'll probably be recorded and posted somewhere else though.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
ok, so it will be on youtube, right? Well that's good, I atleast want to see the opening.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
It's a LIVE stream.You watch it while the guys playing it LIVE.It'll probably be recorded and posted somewhere else though.

I meant will the live stream be recorded onto youtube, like will some one be recording the live stream in clips.

Yuuki

how do i register????
i dont get it ><

crazzyBRY

lol at the tags..

Aqua's Boobs??

xD

i will be posting the Opening of BBS tommorow or when the game get's leak..

CAN"T WAIT TO PLY!!!

@_@demtits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back