• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Stop asking about ISOs. Discussing it is fine, but asking about how to hack your PSP/where to get one will result in an automatic ban, if you didn't read the first post. So stop it.

Last edited:

abey34

I find your reply rather annoying and cocky, specially how I was only checking things. :/ HEARTSTATION has supposedly updated with details and Terra's and Aqua's scenario, the only one left is Ventus. The thread is right here in this section.

Well it may be "annoying" and "cocky" but it is truth. I think you should reduce your nitpickyness towards me and be patient for new information regarding BBS.

B

brosandi

You guys realize you're fighting over nothing right? Dogenzaka is a boy...

abey34

wait..where the FUDGE did my rep power go? and why did the green box turn red? I didnt do anything wrong? The answer is NOT on the FAQS

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I haven't noticed anyone asking about ISOs or being told how to hack their PSP...even if hacking a PSP doesn't equate to piracy. o.o

That's because I've deleted the comments :l

ICECOOL113

Why is everyone talking about the same picture over and over about Ven on a tree. You know there are other pictures too like the one with Ven on the ground and Aqua over him. Remind you of anything similar??? OF COURSE it's just like Sora and Kari iin KH1, does this mean anything? **wink**

B

brosandi

Why is everyone talking about the same picture over and over about Ven on a tree. You know there are other pictures too like the one with Ven on the ground and Aqua over him. Remind you of anything similar??? OF COURSE it's just like Sora and Kari iin KH1, does this mean anything? **wink**
Reminds me of Days.

JackofAllTrades

Oh the secret picture? i keep hearing that the old guy in days the one that can move keyblades through his will is named all these crazy names when the last jump scan that i have seen has him named master xehanort. vanitas is the guy wearing all black and following xehanort everywhere.

Mickey's Master

From HEARTSTATION.ORG -

Yasu’s KHBbS Play Diary

This is the spoilery version, so please pay attention before you read.
I think that people will come here through searches anyway, so as soon as the clock rolls over on the 9th, I intend to delete this. This wasn’t meant to be a walkthrough site lol
*In the end, I finished all three without sleeping.
I’ll be a bit busy after this, so I’ll stop adding things now.
Here we go.
The opening theme is an arranged version of Hikari.
There was about 4 minutes of it, so I think the full version has been edited.
It looks like all the movie pictures that appeared in the magazine were all from here.
The secret movie from KH2FM has also been mixed in there.
You see Ven naked in the opening lol
First is the Land of Departure.
You do the tutorial, pick a character, and then there a scene of the Master Qualification Exam.
This has the scene from the trailer where the two fight.
Only Aqua can be chosen to be a Master.
They say Terra has darkness in his heart.
In Terra’s story, after this, there’s a conversation with Master Xehanort, and a scene in which everyone gathers and departs.
Including the tutorial, this part takes about 30 minutes I guess.
All the worlds are as below:
*the order in which you visit them changes according to the character
Enchanted Dominion–>Dwarf Woodland–>Castle of Dreams–>Radiant Garden–>Disney Town–>Olympus Colliseum–>Deep Space–>Neverland–>Keyblade Graveyard
Yen Sid’s place and Mirage Arena are worlds but they’re small, and you go to Destiny Islands during cutscene, but you can’t play there.
Yen Sid’s place isn’t on the current map; you go up the stairs and it’s suddenly there, connected to the very highest room lol
Things that haven’t been in magazines yet:
Terra’s Dark Impulse Style Change
If you use Dark-type etc. in the first level, it will come in the second level. The movements are unique and make me think of anti-form lol
The dark aura is very cool.
Vanitas is a being made from Ven’s extracted darkness.
Master Xehanort is using Terra to get the X-blade, and Terra is tricked into taking revenge against Erauqs.
Terra’s story concludes with Master Xehanort taking over his body, and finishes after becoming a thought-body (armour) and defeating Xehanort.
Braig appears as an enemy
He has a fighting style like Xigbar lol
After clearing it, something called a training report appears
In it are things called trophies. One requirement is to clear one person. I still only have one, but there are many.
Also, it seems you can watch all the cut-scenes from the character you cleared.
Edit:
I have also cleared Aqua’s story
The level of difficulty is incomparable to Terra’s story.
After the Master Qualification Exam, she is ordered to bring back Ven, who set off after Terra, and to observe Terra.
Aqua’s story generally seems to revolve around following those two, and it feels kind of like collecting foreshadowing.
Aqua’s the only one who meets Kairi.
You fight Vanitas 3 times in Aqua’s story.
In the last of the series of battles, you also fight Braig, but unlike in Terra’s story, he’s pretty tough.
Timeline-wise, this probably happens after Ven’s story. You must defeat Ven, who has been taken over by Vanitas (the clothes are Vanitas but the face is Ven), as the last boss.
Aqua and Ven are saved by Mickey
Ven, sleeping at Yen Sid’s place, can’t wake up
Aqua’s story ends when she goes to look for Terra, who has disappeared.
Aqua’s characteristic style Ghost Drive has too many unique mannerisms, and Blade Chain felt stronger.
In any case, attack power is pretty difficult from around Radiant Garden, and so it’s no good fighting without keeping magic in mind, I think.
You can win more effectively if you use attribute-less types like detonation-type or magnetic-type.
After getting Blade Chain, I used that all the time though lol
I don’t have time for Ven’s story, so I’ll just put something little together
Ven is the only one who meets Org. members other than Braig.
Ienzo doesn’t speak
In the last battle, you are forced to D-link with Vanitas
Goofy’s wise saying: Ventas lololol
Ven’s the only one with glide.
It’s easy to handle, but in the early stages, attack range is a problem, and you strike and miss a lot. I prefered command barrage.
Of the Destiny Islands cutscenes, Ven’s the only one who doesn’t meet Sora and Riku, and is the only one who has a conversation with Vanitas.
Under Vanitas’ helmet is a black-haired Sora.
I checked the credits; his voice actor really is Mr. Iruno.
I played it in a hurry, so I’ve written it in an incoherent order.

So I guess Vanitas REALLY is a black-haired Sora >.<

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I don't understand why people get enjoyment out of knowing every damn plot detail before they can even touch the game. And then they drag on about how the game "sucked".

I ignored your paragraph, btw lol.

JackofAllTrades

a thought that occoured to me was that the organization is made up of dolls created by xehanort for some unknown reason kind of like when xion was made some proof of this are the scans of xehanort in a doctors uniform suggesting he is a scientist and isa which resembles saix

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

a thought that occoured to me was that the organization is made up of dolls created by xehanort for some unknown reason kind of like when xion was made some proof of this are the scans of xehanort in a doctors uniform suggesting he is a scientist and isa which resembles saix

1. They aren't dolls. Everybody knows that they are Nobodies, not dolls.
2. Xehanort(the scientist) was working under AtW as an apprentise. He wouldn't know how to make dolls, plus he was the one who made the Nobodies.
3. Isa is Siaxfacepalm

JackofAllTrades

i know i just didnt have the vocabulary in my head my mind is on overload and am over thinking. oh well thx for clearing up what i was saying :)

Justjack91

Awards

Thanks Mickey's Master for the summary and you're strong dedication to beating this game in a short time. You make all of us look weak or want to sleep lol. Your time is appreciated.

Still waiting for footage of the game on Youtube (even just the opening). Probably sometime in the next 6 hours, so I'm heading to bed (3 AM my time lol).

B

brosandi

Thanks Mickey's Master for the summary and you're strong dedication to beating this game in a short time. You make all of us look weak or want to sleep lol. Your time is appreciated.
Mickey's Master didn't do anything but copy and paste from HeartStation...

Mickey's Master

Mickey's Master didn't do anything but copy and paste from HeartStation...[

That i did, and i will post anything new as soon as i find it, its only 10.30 pm here lol

RoseGirl007

iam lucky, its only 7 30pm my time,
i cant find ONE video, i've been on Japanese Youtube, Nico and English Youtube ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back